What mouse is the best for MMO (LoL) AND FPS (CoD)?

Which ever one yo think feels best in your hand. Most people use 3-5 button mice for those types of games. I find for most games the G700s and the G602 have just the right amount of buttons for me. I can get bu with a few more like on the ouroboros but any less and I have to start deviating from my usual layout for some games.

The G700s has a nice 4 buttons on the side if you need those extra buttons lol. I play Dota2 and I tried using those buttons.... and realized I don't use heroes that use more than 2 items haha

The Ouroboros was enough for me with 2 extra buttons on the side.

When I played lol I mapped the spells to the mouse so that I did have to move my hand which worked alright.

I don't use the extra mouse buttons for Lol :/

My preference goes more to the DA2013 now because I was thinking, It almost has the same amount of buttons (since I won't be able to reach the 2 on the right side since i'm right handed) so the only thing the Ouroboros has more is the DPI on the fly button and that it can be wireless (and this isn't really a must for me) so I don't know if it's really worth the 60 euros more for the button and the wireless mode and a pretty cool design... And I hear optical mice are better...

You also get the two buttons behind the scroll wheel and everyone looses the buttons on the other side unless they have magical fingers. In general optical sensor have less faults also stack better at lower dpi's which is where most faults with lasers are found.

Just went to the shop and I could try out the Ouroboros and the DA2013, I went for the DA2013, I didn't like the feel of the Ouroboros, it was just like cheap plastic and the DA2013 feels way better (:

What mousepad would be good with the DA2013? Between the Razer Goliathus Speed and Control?

What mousepad would be good with the DA2013? Between the Razer Goliathus Speed and Control?

That depends on you. lol But for me personally, I used control when i use optical sensor and speed for laser. I don't know why but thats how i felt most comfortable lol

Intel 4770k : 4.6Ghz @1.285v | Asus Maximum VI Extreme | Asus GTX780 DCUii OC | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB @2400mhz| Corsair AX1200i |

Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | Random mix match 3.5" hard drives |  Asus PB278q

Cooling : EK Supremacy Plexi/Nickle | Swiftech MCP655 Laing D5 | XSPC RX360 | EK D5 X-TOP CSQ |

That depends on you. lol But for me personally, I used control when i use optical sensor and speed for laser. I don't know why but thats how i felt most comfortable lol

Okay thanks for all the help! :D

I got both of the ouroboros and G700s. and i would suggest G700s, razer's software sucks a lot. logitech's much better. those 2 additional buttons (change DPI immediately ) are completely useless, u have to apply great force to activate it. 

I got both of the ouroboros and G700s. and i would suggest G700s, razer's software sucks a lot. logitech's much better. those 2 additional buttons (change DPI immediately ) are completely useless, u have to apply great force to activate it. 

Thanks for your feedback, but like I said 4 posts above, I bought the Deathadder 2013 ^^

Thanks for your feedback, but like I said 4 posts above, I bought the Deathadder 2013 ^^

ooohh i didn't see that you bought one! congrats!! haha you won't be disappointed with the DA2013 It's a good mouse.

Intel 4770k : 4.6Ghz @1.285v | Asus Maximum VI Extreme | Asus GTX780 DCUii OC | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB @2400mhz| Corsair AX1200i |

Cooling : EK Supremacy Plexi/Nickle | Swiftech MCP655 Laing D5 | XSPC RX360 | EK D5 X-TOP CSQ |

ooohh i didn't see that you bought one! congrats!! haha you won't be disappointed with the DA2013 It's a good mouse.

Thanks! And yep, it feels amazing, I also want a new mousepad for it like I asked before, now i'm doubting between the Razer Goliathus Control or Speed >.<

Thanks! And yep, it feels amazing, I also want a new mousepad for it like I asked before, now i'm doubting between the Razer Goliathus Control or Speed >.<

Your one should do just fine, I use the extended razer speed edition when I'm not gaming, and when I do, I just whip out the Invicta and put it on top of the pad and start gaming. I wouldn't want to eat away my feet so fast :P

Your one should do just fine, I use the extended razer speed edition when I'm not gaming, and when I do, I just whip out the Invicta and put it on top of the pad and start gaming. I wouldn't want to eat away my feet so fast :P

But I don't like the hard pads, I have one because my G500 wouldn't track good on soft pads, but now that I have my new mouse, I want to buy a soft one, Razer Goliathus, but I don't find which is best with the DA2013/for gaming xs

But I don't like the hard pads, I have one because my G500 wouldn't track good on soft pads, but now that I have my new mouse, I want to buy a soft one, Razer Goliathus, but I don't find which is best with the DA2013/for gaming xs

Try steelseries qck, I liked that mousepad if only it didn't have fraying on the edges i woulda still kept it.

I rather go for the Razer Goliathus, then I have a complete razer gaming set :P