The DPI switch lag is hardware i think, coz everyone seems to have it. If it was software i think Razer woulda fixed by now?

I think its because software controlls the mouse unlike logitech and steelseries and roccat where at least profile at a time is on the mouse in its memory even if the software on the pc is controlling it.

That's the best option for you right now. Have a feel for them mouse and pick which one you like the most. The DA2013 does feel lighter than those ones if i remember correctly lol since it doesn't have battery. *I prefer heavy mouse* :P

I prefer lighter. I put lithium batteries in my G602 and took the entire tray out of my g500s to lighten them up.

I think its because software controlls the mouse unlike logitech and steelseries and roccat where at least profile at a time is on the mouse in its memory even if the software on the pc is controlling it.

haha the first thing i do to my Ouroboros was switch out the battery with eneloops xD

*edit*

and when i was going to do that to the g700s i said to myself eh i don't remember swapping these out for eneloops. 

it was a nice thing it came included lol

Intel 4770k : 4.6Ghz @1.285v | Asus Maximum VI Extreme | Asus GTX780 DCUii OC | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB @2400mhz| Corsair AX1200i |

Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | Random mix match 3.5" hard drives |  Asus PB278q

Cooling : EK Supremacy Plexi/Nickle | Swiftech MCP655 Laing D5 | XSPC RX360 | EK D5 X-TOP CSQ |

Did you experience the DPI lag with the Ouroboros? 

yepp i did. but didn't bothered me much, coz how often do we change DPI =/ unless you're gonna utilise the clutch button.

Intel 4770k : 4.6Ghz @1.285v | Asus Maximum VI Extreme | Asus GTX780 DCUii OC | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB @2400mhz| Corsair AX1200i |

Cooling : EK Supremacy Plexi/Nickle | Swiftech MCP655 Laing D5 | XSPC RX360 | EK D5 X-TOP CSQ |

yepp i did. but didn't bothered me much, coz how often do we change DPI =/ unless you're gonna utilise the clutch button.

True and did you experience any other problems with the Ouroboros?

Yeah... the surface smoothed out for me lol and if you're using a hard mousepad, expect to change the feet every 6 month.

Yeah... the surface smoothed out for me lol and if you're using a hard mousepad, expect to change the feet every 6 month.

I use the ss 4HD <.< I don't want to buy spare parts every half a year -.-'. 

it's the same with every mouse lol I'm using Razer invicta's speed side. It ate away any mouse feet I got.

haha the first thing i do to my Ouroboros was switch out the battery with eneloops xD

*edit*

and when i was going to do that to the g700s i said to myself eh i don't remember swapping these out for eneloops. 

it was a nice thing it came included lol

I didnt do that to the ouroboros because the NiMH batter it has is already pretty high capacity and on the newer one you have to unscrew two screws when swapping then. The screws are tiny so I dont want to do this on a regular basis. For the G700s I have the eneloop XX's and I swap them out as they run empty and charge them in my charger which has been a way better experience for me than charging them in the mouse.

yes and all other newer razer mice

I reprogrammed the clutch button to be dpi toggle/cycle because for clutch you have to hold it in and for me that way much to hard to do for extended periods as the button is quite stiff.

I have not had any "problems" but have just found things over time that could have been designed better

Thats to be expected with just about every mouse from my experience.

I just get some feet from CorePad they are a bit harder of a PTFE and last a bit longer but on smoother (not slicker) mouse pads they are a bit slower than stock logitech or razer feet. For me its just something you have to do with a mouse if you use it a lot especially on a hard pad. Also to be noted from my experience Logitech feet wear out the quickest.

it's the same with every mouse lol I'm using Razer invicta's speed side. It ate away any mouse feet I got.

Thats about what I was going to say to keep a mouse's feet from not feeling scratchy and slow or possibly even gummed up they have to be changed once you get annoyed enough with them.

Okay, thanks for the information! And should I get another mouse pad? I see many people using the Razer Goliathus.

Okay, thanks for the information! And should I get another mouse pad? I see many people using the Razer Goliathus.

Idk that up to u and what material and texture you like. I like smooth and hard so I have the manticore and invicta. The megamosa 2 would be a good option for me too probably.

Another question: the Ouroboros has a 4G Dual sensor (laser and optical sensor) isn't that better then only an optical sensor?

Idk, whats good with the Ouroboros/G700s/DA?

All of the ones I listed were hard ones that were either smooth or slick or in the invicta's case both. So that depends what you like really hard or soft mat and a slick, smooth, or rough surface. Id you want a soft mat the new Goliathus is nice and is available in both slick (speed) and rough (control).

Another question: the Ouroboros has a 4G Dual sensor (laser and optical sensor) isn't that better then only an optical sensor?

No that depends where you are and whether or not the mouse has been updated there. Th ouroboros originally had that "4G" Dual sensor but was never released in the US with that sensor. Once it was release in the US some 8 months later it had a laser 8200dpi sensor the same as the one in the Naga 2014. I prefer the strait laser sensor and there are more know faults with the 4G dual sensor (phillips twin eye) than the 8200dpi laser sensor probably avago something or other. But i would say the dual sensor is worse than a single sensor either way.

I live in Belgium, so I don't know if its updated here D: and oh okay thanks.

I live in Belgium, so I don't know if its updated here D: and oh okay thanks.

All I would have to say is check the box or site before you buy.

So I shouldn't buy the Ouroboros if it has a 4G Dual Sensor?  

So I shouldn't buy the Ouroboros if it has a 4G Dual Sensor?

Only if that maters to you. For me the shape and features of the mouse take precedent over the sensor unless the sensor is just utter crap. I wouldnt consider the 4G Dual Sensor utter crap.

Only if that maters to you. For me the shape and features of the mouse take precedent over the sensor unless the sensor is just utter crap. I wouldnt consider the 4G Dual Sensor utter crap.

Oh okay, no it doesn't really matter except if its really bad, like you're saying. I'll probably look for the Ouroboros first and then the DA2013/G700s.

I agree with you with this one lol. I look for how it feels on my hand rather than the sensor type. I can adapt to sensors easier than adapting to hand shape  :P

What mouse is the best for MMO (LoL) AND FPS (CoD)?

What mouse is the best for MMO (LoL) AND FPS (CoD)?

The G700s has a nice 4 buttons on the side if you need those extra buttons lol. I play Dota2 and I tried using those buttons.... and realized I don't use heroes that use more than 2 items haha

The Ouroboros was enough for me with 2 extra buttons on the side.

The G700s has a nice 4 buttons on the side if you need those extra buttons lol. I play Dota2 and I tried using those buttons.... and realized I don't use heroes that use more than 2 items haha

The Ouroboros was enough for me with 2 extra buttons on the side.

I don't use the extra mouse buttons for Lol :/

My preference goes more to the DA2013 now because I was thinking, It almost has the same amount of buttons (since I won't be able to reach the 2 on the right side since i'm right handed) so the only thing the Ouroboros has more is the DPI on the fly button and that it can be wireless (and this isn't really a must for me) so I don't know if it's really worth the 60 euros more for the button and the wireless mode and a pretty cool design... And I hear optical mice are better...