Talk about Trump (and other off topic stuff)

ivan134
28 minutes ago, laminutederire said:

In business people talk way more elegantly. At least respected people do. I've seen CEO of countless successful, and listening to them was pleasing even though the content wasn't perfect. This is part of why his lack of experience in politics isn't an excuse. The ability to talk well is something every well educated person have to some extent, because it is needed to be understood as well as needed to be able to formulate sophisticated ideas.

Given he won the elections, I really don't think that matters. 

As for him being a businessman, it has already been said, but. .. he didn't built his empire himself, his ancestors have built it and handed it to him. 

Yup. 

Finally, indeed nobody fears him, that's what I was saying, he looks more like a joke from other leaders' perspectives than someone to be feared. That was my point. 

It may have to seduce some Americans, but objectively it is not impressive at all. I still don't understand how people have been able to vote for him in the first place, to be honest with you. 

Possibly. He seems to be doing very well with Teresa may, but I'm kaking myself thinking how he'll handle China.

- snip-

30 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Trump does talk elegantly. But he's also a regular human being. The whole "grab them by the pussy" quote was blue-collar, yes, but it was also intended to be locker room talk, so they understood that they didn't have to be professional inside of a trailer. 

Trump didn't build his empire himself. It also wasn't just handed to him. He has held his empire running strong for 47 years. I won't comment more on it because that's a long ass paragraph that I don't want to type out.

Not a lot of leaders really sees him as a joke outside of the Democrats who don't want to work with him.

Trump speaks elegantly? What fucking universe is this? This is why people get mad at me and tell me I'm looking down on them. Trump talks like a 5th grader. Maybe you need to sit down and listen to some great speeches or something because many aspects Trump's speeches would be reason to fail high school papers. This coming from someone who was chosen by my school to compete in a national essay competition and got constant As on my college English papers even though I was an engineering student.

Trump didn't hold onto shit. He went completely broke at one point in the 90s when he lost almost a billion dollars in one year and had to be bailed out by people who invested in him and wanted to make their money back. The only skill Trump has is keeping people distracted by his constant lying. He's the only one talented enough to contradict himself on one sentence.

Not all leaders see him as a joke? According to who? You mean the pro Brexit prime Minister and Putin? What about one of our longest standing allies Australia who have always had our backs when other countries wouldn't. How do you think they feel? 

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit