Talk about Trump (and other off topic stuff)

ivan134
28 minutes ago, stconquest said:

You know I should not say.  It is not polite.  :)

He was extreme at times, most of the time.

Wait wait I'm a noob. Who is @SurvivorNVL

2 minutes ago, dexT said:

Wait wait I'm a noob. Who is @SurvivorNVL

yes

@ivan134  Pakman hits it on the head.  Trump is effectively putting unstable people on alert.

Kind of like O'Reilly calling that doctor:  Tiller the baby killer.  Tiller the baby killer was shot by someone not too long after.  Does O'Reilly really care?  Of course not.

Like Kloaked peaking the interest in someone that should not be named and having unsuspecting people do something irresponsible ^^^^^ LOOK WHAT YOU DID!

5 minutes ago, stconquest said:

@ivan134  Pakman hits it on the head.  Trump is effectively putting unstable people on alert.

Kind of like O'Reilly calling that doctor:  Tiller the baby killer.  Tiller the baby killer was shot by someone not too long after.  Does O'Reilly really care?  Of course not.

Like Kloaked peaking the interest in someone that should not be named and having unsuspecting people do something irresponsible ^^^^^ LOOK WHAT YOU DID!

Uh, oh. Get ready for triggered people coming to explain to you that not all Trumpsters are unstable.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

2 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Can we stop with politics on a tech forum?  Every thread about them gets locked by page 3.

Idk what you mean we're just trying to have a reasonable discussion

5 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Uh, oh. Get ready for triggered people coming to explain to you that not all Trumpsters are unstable.

@stconquestWho the fuck is George Soros? It sounds like people are making a killing off him for shilling. I wanna get in on that.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

4 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Dang. I hope that doesn't happen.

Hey OP could you stop posting bait?

4 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

Watching you get triggered and fail the English language is too funny. Why would I want to stop doing that?

1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

Watching you get triggered and fail the English language is too funny. Why would I want to stop doing that?

I'm unsure of what you're getting at but could you stop posting bait? It's giving me PTSD

11 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Can we stop with politics on a tech forum?  Every thread about them gets locked by page 3.

What do you mean?

Hillary-seizure.gif

#FakeNews

C4HK33JVcAAbpbF.jpg

1 minute ago, dexT said:

What do you mean?

Hillary-seizure.gif

Silly. She's just excitedly agreeing with the reporter. She totally has no cognitive disorder

1 minute ago, Kloaked said:

Silly. She's just excitedly agreeing with the reporter. She totally has no cognitive disorder

Yep. 100% OK.

Why are we still talking about this even after Bernie lost over 6 months ago?

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

6 minutes ago, dexT said:

hill3.gif

You didn't hear this from me, but Hillary may have health issues.

16 minutes ago, arnavvr said:

To have another controversial thread that will just end up being locked. 

- snip-

Hillary always had a doctor on standby with a seizure needle ready. Her black SUV was really an ambulance.

20 minutes ago, arnavvr said:

no no no, bernie can still win just that he needs to play dirty

30 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

#FakeNews

Dont you dare!! These are intelligent "So Smart" people that can never get it wrong , highly literate,  they should be encouraged on their platform they're always right, like the fact that polls showed 92% chance for winning in favor of Clinton to Trumps 8% chance of winning polls , Are you calling these people 'Liars' sir?

Details separate people.