thermal mug

hey guys,

i saw a couple of hours ago BitWit "unboxing" the razer mug and mug holder. i know this is not an item listed for sale but it got me thinking... do you guys have any gaming related mugs or thermal mugs to be exact that look cool while in public and work well with hot beverages ? this is just for cosmetics, to show off your gaming colors to the public. 

i live in the UK so any amazon links or store names of places whom sell these mugs are appreciated greatly. 

thank you. :)

contigo west loop is the best.

it's aluminium and has sealed openings

idk

I think anything gaming related looks like ass. I don't need "awmgawd i GAME!!!*rgbrgb*" all over my stuff.

I can't really think of a single "gamer" logo that I like...plus why would I pay to advertise for someone else? :P

1 hour ago, Droidbot said:

contigo west loop is the best.

it's aluminium and has sealed openings

I can second this. I love my Contigo.

45 minutes ago, manikyath said:

Contigo makes a nice tea accessory. Though I find it steeps it a little too long, making it a little bitter. Works well with Chai though. The struggle is real.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

10 minutes ago, dizmo said:

I think anything gaming related looks like ass. I don't need "awmgawd i GAME!!!*rgbrgb*" all over my stuff.

I can't really think of a single "gamer" logo that I like...plus why would I pay to advertise for someone else? :P

I can second this. I love my Contigo.

Contigo makes a nice tea accessory. Though I find it steeps it a little too long, making it a little bitter. Works well with Chai though. The struggle is real.

my westloop was so good with me while going on camp that my friends bought themselves ones when they came back to town. Kept iced coffee in it and it held up as a cold drink when you needed one in the hot AU sun. 

idk

22 minutes ago, dizmo said:

The struggle is real.

exactly my thoughts as i was just using all the force in my body to squeeze honey out one of those horrible squeeze bottles xD

EDIT: protip: tea with honey is great when you're sick.

2 minutes ago, manikyath said:

holy shit vouch for this

it's so nice

idk

I would just get a stainless steel mighty mug. I own two mighty mugs and they are great.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

2 hours ago, Droidbot said:

my westloop was so good with me while going on camp that my friends bought themselves ones when they came back to town. Kept iced coffee in it and it held up as a cold drink when you needed one in the hot AU sun. 

Aye, I love mine as well. Plus it came in the color I wanted. <3

2 hours ago, manikyath said:

exactly my thoughts as i was just using all the force in my body to squeeze honey out one of those horrible squeeze bottles xD

Haha, not only that it's better for weight loss ;)

1 hour ago, Dackzy said:

I would just get a stainless steel mighty mug. I own two mighty mugs and they are great.

Interesting idea, though I can't say I've had the problem of one tipping over and spilling. It usually doesn't last long enough.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

2 hours ago, dizmo said:

Interesting idea, though I can't say I've had the problem of one tipping over and spilling. It usually doesn't last long enough.

well it is just neat and fun to slap

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

27 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

I think Yeti lost their patent, so now everyone has basically the same design and materials. You can get just about any tumbler and it'll do what expensive Yetis do.

Source: I have a Yeti tumbler as well as one of those Walmart ones.

7 hours ago, Dackzy said:

That's what she said.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

Interestingly i thought about using a standard aluminium/steel cup adding a peltier cooler and wiring it to usb for a drink warming and or cooling "gaming" mug
Possibly add an open LED cuircit to be closed when the base touches (or have the actual peltier open cuircuit to be closed by mug).
Anyone see any merit here?
Not expecting the peltier unit to boil my brew but keeping it warm for a long gaming session would be nice.
:dry: hmmm...

http://uk.farnell.com/peltier-elements-thermoelectric-modules

Not a thermal mug, but...

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25