[INFO] RX 480 VS GTX 1060

RadiatingLight
1 minute ago, RadiatingLight said:

No, it just shows the best cards in terms of price/performance.

It's not really accurate tbh, RX 480 is now cheaper in general and perform similar

Also who on earth would buy 750ti in 2017 when there is 1050/1050 ti

1060 3gb is not worth mentioning tbh when 480 4gb is both cheaper and better

But for a really rough comparison I think it would do

44 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Prece fluctuates a lot. And performance is really small difference between same card. It's all about temps, noise

You mean price? That's why i want something that user can input the card prices from their own country and it will calculate price/performance or price/fps they will get.

Take numbers from reputable site maybe?

44 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

it's quite hard to do as many cards have factory overclocks, and different amounts of Vram, different amounts of power, and different turbo boost speeds all matter.

Maybe take average FPS from site like TPU that reviewed many aftermarket cards just for that rough price/fps? :P 

41 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

Fixed pricing and crappy benchmark software. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

1 minute ago, xAcid9 said:

You mean price? That's why i want something that user can input the card prices from their own country and it will calculate price/performance or price/fps they will get.

Take numbers from reputable site maybe?

Maybe take average FPS from site like TPU that reviewed many aftermarket cards just for that rough price/fps? :P 

Fixed pricing and crappy benchmark software. 

Hmm will do tomorrow. Hey would be nice for a big topic where people can tell us how much each card sells in their country though it's not hard to google local shop and use google translate

I was looking at the lower tier version of these cards but the 4GB 480 wasn't out when I was building my computer so I had to go with the 1060.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

4 minutes ago, MrImnotMLG said:

I was looking at the lower tier version of these cards but the 4GB 480 wasn't out when I was building my computer so I had to go with the 1060.

No problem! you didn't make a mistake, and the GTX 1060 is still a great card. at the time, I would have gotten a 1060 too if I had to choose.

this is mainly directed towards buyers today, who are still under the misconception that the 1060 is a great value compared to everything else, which it most definitely is not anymore because the RX480 has dropped in price a ton.

@gtx1060=value, you might want to change your name.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Hola

1060v480.png

• 2 weeks later...

Purchase my ASUS STRIX RX 480 8G OC at Taiwan this month it only cost me NTD 6,200 Dollar i have to bargain the hell out of it cause since its will be a better card for me for the Games i played i tried to go with the ASUS GTX 1060 6GB OC but it cost NTD 8,700 i really dont think me spending NTD 2,500 more for that kind of performance it will be better.

New Taiwan Dollar (NTD)

US Dollar (USD)

You guys do that math.

RX 480 = $201.54

GTX 1060 = $282.81

and i got to travel on top of that purchase its like a win win win win situation.

GAMING RIG

i5 4590 / 16GB / RX 480 8GB

On 2/7/2017 at 8:54 PM, RadiatingLight said:

READ:

@deXxterlab97 made a very informative chart, linked here, showing the prices of various cards.

https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/395986-dexxterlab97/?status=160671&type=status

(although for some reason low RX480 prices are omitted, probably an accident)

link my new thread instead, it's in my signature

5 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

link my new thread instead, it's in my signature

This thread is more about performance, not about pricing.

I linked your pricing chart at the end of my post, but they cover different things.

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

3 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

This thread is more about performance, not about pricing.

I linked your pricing chart at the end of my post, but they cover different things.

If you make a topic about the RX 480 and GTX 1060, and say one is better. 

It's biased. They trade blows. Da End

If anyone asks you never saw me.

13 minutes ago, App4that said:

If you make a topic about the RX 480 and GTX 1060, and say one is better. 

It's biased. They trade blows. Da End

Not really.

If you were to choose right now, between buying a GTX 1080 for 100USD, or a GTX 1050 for 100USD, then what would you pick?

Obviously, the GTX 1080, and obviously, this is hyperbole for the sake of proving my point. in this case, one IS objectively better, because the 1080 performs better than a 1050.

In this case, the RX480 and GTX 1060 DO trade blows in many games, but the RX 480 is significantly cheaper, a fact which i clearly stated in my conclusion.

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:54 PM, RadiatingLight said:

The GTX 1060 6GB and RX 480 are very close in terms of performance, with the 8GB model being slightly better than the 1060 6GB. If both cards were priced the same, it wouldn't really matter which one you bought, but at the moment (and for the foreseeable future) the RX480 is quite a bit cheaper

Desktop:

Laptop:

2 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

In this case, the RX480 and GTX 1060 DO trade blows in many games, but the RX 480 is significantly cheaper, a fact which i clearly stated in my conclusion.

The graph I showed states otherwise

12 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

Not really.

If you were to choose right now, between buying a GTX 1080 for 100USD, or a GTX 1050 for 100USD, then what would you pick?

Obviously, the GTX 1080, and obviously, this is hyperbole for the sake of proving my point. in this case, one IS objectively better, because the 1080 performs better than a 1050.

Let's take a trip around the issues.

• Pricing is regional, and fluid.
  • Drivers and updates make the performance fluid.
  • Features are subjective. (you say Freesync is better, yet GSYNC can be argured to be)
  • Every individual person will have different needs. Each card has strengths that make it better for some.
  • Resale.

it's subjective, because they trade blows. So you are using your bias as a lens to find a victor. that's bad.

Please stop. Offer all the information you want, offer your opinion. But please, stop trying to pass your opinion and subjectivce view, as fact. 

5 minutes ago, App4that said:

Let's take a trip around the issues.

• Pricing is regional, and fluid.
  • Drivers and updates make the performance fluid.
  • Features are subjective. (you say Freesync is better, yet GSYNC can be argured to be)
  • Every individual person will have different needs. Each card has strengths that make it better for some.
  • Resale.

it's subjective, because they trade blows. So you are using your bias as a lens to find a victor. that's bad.

Please stop. Offer all the information you want, offer your opinion. But please, stop trying to pass your opinion and subjectivce view, as fact. 

Pricing IS regional, but in most regions RX480 is cheaper. I will edit my post to tell the reader to get whatever is cheaper.

Drivers do make the performance fluid, and if there comes a day where the GTX 1060 is better, I will revise this thread. let's just talk about right now, not the theoretical future.

Freesync is almost unanimously considered better, but note that my original post said that Freesync was ARGUABLY better, although I have never seen a compelling argument that G-sync was better

This thread is mostly centered around gaming performance, and I will edit the thread to clarify this.

resale is totally unknown, as these cards are not old enough to be resold in high enough quantities to know a price.

again, let's not speculate about a possible future.

I try to be as objective as possible though, so please do point out any flaws in my logic.

Desktop:

Laptop:

On 2/7/2017 at 9:38 PM, RadiatingLight said:

Yes it is.

they said they're not going to sticky something which isn't objective. some people think the 1060 is better, some people say the 480 is better.

I hate this. You can't just say what is better. The data is there, and it's time Nvidia fanboys stop taking benchmarks as subjective things because they are finally losing. I am not an AMD fanboy, although I do have an RX 470 4GB myself. You can't just say "My 64FPS is better than your 67FPS." It is an objective thread as long as you have the numbers to back it instead of just spitting information out of your ass. Now, the technologies can be subjective, but he even stated that whether Freesync or G-Sync is better is arguable, but people seem to like Freesync better, which I think is due to the fact that a monitor company doesn't need to pay a royalty to use it, making a Freesync monitor generally cheaper than a G-Sync monitor. He also stated that Relive TENDS to be inferior to Shadowplay, not saying that it is better entirely, as the user experience will vary. Maybe it's time we start treating numbers as facts and not opinions.

11 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

snip

Truely not being argumentitive. I hold no affiliation or hold any loyalty to any brand. Personally even if the 1060 was cheaper and perfomed better I would buy it because it runs a GPU capable of SLI, but Nvidia purposfully excluded the feature. 

Probably the tech writer in me, I don't like assighned facts that are variables. I love opinions. State them as opinions and you have some excellent research done here. 

2 minutes ago, Firecheetah13 said:

I hate this. You can't just say what is better. The data is there, and it's time Nvidia fanboys stop taking benchmarks as subjective things because they are finally losing. I am not an AMD fanboy, although I do have an RX 470 4GB myself. You can't just say "My 64FPS is better than your 67FPS." It is an objective thread as long as you have the numbers to back it instead of just spitting information out of your ass. Now, the technologies can be subjective, but he even stated that whether Freesync or G-Sync is better is arguable, but people seem to like Freesync better, which I think is due to the fact that a monitor company doesn't need to pay a royalty to use it, making a Freesync monitor generally cheaper than a G-Sync monitor. He also stated that Relive TENDS to be inferior to Shadowplay, not saying that it is better entirely, as the user experience will vary. Maybe it's time we start treating numbers as facts and not opinions.

Agreed.

however, I do understand the position of the mods on this issue.

pinning a post with a conclusion of "X is better than Y", even if it's true, might not be something the forum wants to officially condone, be it because of companies getting mad, or fringe cases in which the conclusion is not true.

however, I think that this thread IS valid, and an "X is better than Y" statement CAN be fact.

Desktop:

Laptop:

3 minutes ago, Firecheetah13 said:

You're not a fanboy, but you proceed to attack people and call them fanboys.

There is also a fee for Freesync, it's a manditory training session. Very common tactic, HTC just dropped it from their motion controls even though they called it open source. Open source is kinda like saying Organic. What it means depends on who's selling. 

3 minutes ago, App4that said:

Truely not being argumentitive. I hold no affiliation or hold any loyalty to any brand. Personally even if the 1060 was cheaper and perfomed better I would buy it because it runs a GPU capable of SLI, but Nvidia purposfully excluded the feature. 

Probably the tech writer inme, I don't like assighned fact that are variables. I love opinions. State them as opinions and you have some excellent research done here. 

Can you please point me to something in the original post you see as presenting opinion as fact? Not an attack on you, I just want to know if I can improve my post, and how to argue these things better in the future.

I present my conclusion as fact, because it is derived from fact.

in the same way a scientific study presents the conclusion as fact due to deriving it from experiment, I present my conclusion as fact due to it being derived from real FPS numbers, and pricing. 

Desktop:

Laptop:

8 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

Can you please point me to something in the original post you see as presenting opinion as fact? Not an attack on you, I just want to know if I can improve my post, and how to argue these things better in the future.

I present my conclusion as fact, because it is derived from fact.

in the same way a scientific study presents the conclusion as fact due to deriving it from experiment, I present my conclusion as fact due to it being derived from real FPS numbers, and pricing. 

First and most importantly lets take a look at your methodology.

Do you take frametimes and framespacing into consideration? Hitching? Frames Per Second is just a very common metric used to judge performance, because it's easily gathered. Much like Horse Power in cars. Judging two graphics cards based solely on fps is no different than two cars based solely on hp. What do the cars weigh? What's the torque rating? You also don't take into consideration how each card reacts to different benches. Finding X is very tricky when you have that amount of confounding variables. What you can do is find cards in the same bracket, and difine that set. 

Again, impressive work. Consider this a peer review. The only caveat is you cannot find which of X or Y is greater, only that they are in the same set. 

2 minutes ago, App4that said:

First and most importantly lets take a look at your methodology.

Do you take frametimes and framespacing into consideration? Hitching? Frames Per Second is just a very common metric used to judge performance, because it's easily gathered. Much like Horse Power in cars. Judging two graphics cards based solely on fps is no different than two cars based solely on hp. What do the cars weigh? What's the torque rating? You also don't take into consideration how each card reacts to different benches. Finding X is very tricky when you have that amount of confounding variables. What you can do is find cards in the same bracket, and difine that set. 

Again, impressive work. Consider this a peer review. The only caveot is you cannot find which of X or Y is greater, only that they are in the same set. 

A more accurate comparison would be two engines with different amounts of horsepower, but in the same chassis.

and it's true, there are things which I did not include, (partially because I'm not willing to sink an entire day into finding benchmarks for a card to clear up some controversy on a forum), and they could slightly alter the results, but essentially, I've defined that both the RX480 and GTX1060 are in the same set, and I told the reader, considering that they have very similar performance, to get the cheaper one in the set.

Imagine a set of sports cars, both of which have a top speed between 180 - 200MPH, which both have similar looks, and similar interiors. you will be happy with any car you get, but if one of the cars in this set is available for 20% less money, then you should get the cheaper one to save a few bucks. that's all I'm saying.

Frametimes and frame spacing is important, but seeing as no articles have been released mentioning the shortcoming of either of these cards' frametimes or frame spacing AFAIK, it wasn't worth my time to include.

thanks for critiquing my article, I'm always open to criticism, and I don't want to be one of those people who blindly defend themselves without looking at all of the facts from all of the angles.

Desktop:

Laptop:

2 hours ago, App4that said:

You're not a fanboy, but you proceed to attack people and call them fanboys.

There is also a fee for Freesync, it's a manditory training session. Very common tactic, HTC just dropped it from their motion controls even though they called it open source. Open source is kinda like saying Organic. What it means depends on who's selling. 

Can I call someone a thief if they've stolen from a jewelry store but I never have myself?

3 hours ago, Firecheetah13 said:

Can I call someone a thief if they've stolen from a jewelry store but I never have myself?

Depends, did you steal from it too? Because calling someone a fanboy just for making a counter argument isn't any better. 

Goes way back, most recently is was the 290/390 verses 970 (I had both a 290 and 390 fyi) Every benchmark that showed one card having a few fps average over the other meant war on the forum. Why? Because we can't just enjoy things. We have to make it personal. We have to show that our group, is better than that other group. 

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 0:49 AM, App4that said:

Drivers and updates make the performance fluid.

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 0:59 AM, RadiatingLight said:

Drivers do make the performance fluid, and if there comes a day where the GTX 1060 is better, I will revise this thread. let's just talk about right now, not the theoretical future.

Just wanted to let you know that with the recent NVidia 1060 Driver update boosting performance, I have updated the thread.

Desktop:

Laptop:

I am not sure why but why is RX 480 being cheaper not a pro? o3o (granted RX is not ALWAYS cheaper but mostly)

Lake-V-X6-10600 (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9190pts | R23 score SC: 1302pts

R20 score MC: 3529cb | R20 score SC: 506cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: Intel Core i5-10600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.4/4.8GHz, 13,5MB cache (Intel 14nm++ FinFET) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B460 PLUS, Socket-LGA1200 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W / RAM A1, A2, B1 & B2: DDR4-2666MHz CL13-15-15-15-35-1T "Samsung 8Gbit C-Die" (4x8GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Storage 5: Crucial P1 1000GB M.2 SSD/ Storage 6: Western Digital WD7500BPKX 2.5" HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter (Qualcomm Atheros)

Zen-II-X6-3600+ (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9893pts | R23 score SC: 1248pts @4.2GHz

R23 score MC: 10151pts | R23 score SC: 1287pts @4.3GHz

R20 score MC: 3688cb | R20 score SC: 489cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.2/4.2GHz, 35MB cache (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Display: HP 24" L2445w (64Hz OC) 1920x1200 / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 6600 XT DUAL OC RDNA2 32CUs @2607MHz (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4, Socket-AM4 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W / RAM A2 & B2: DDR4-3600MHz CL16-18-8-19-37-1T "SK Hynix 8Gbit CJR" (2x16GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Storage 5: Kingston A2000 1TB M.2 NVME SSD / Wi-fi & Bluetooth: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Wireless Adapter (Intel)

Vishera-X8-9370 | R20 score MC: 1476cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Case Fan VRM: SUNON MagLev KDE1209PTV3 92mm / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: AMD FX-8370 (Base: @4.4GHz | Turbo: @4.7GHz) Black Edition Eight-Core (Global Foundries 32nm) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI 970 GAMING, Socket-AM3+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz CL8-10-10-28-37-2T (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN951N 11n Wireless Adapter

Godavari-X4-880K | R20 score MC: 810cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 95w Thermal Solution / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 880K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Display: HP 19" Flat Panel L1940 (75Hz) 1280x1024 / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC 2GB (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI A78M-E45 V2, Socket-FM2+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: SK hynix DDR3-1866MHz CL9-10-11-27-40 (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus) / Operating System 2: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter

Acer Aspire 7738G custom (changed CPU, GPU & Storage)
Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600, 2-cores, 2-threads, 2.4GHz, 3MB cache (Intel 45nm) / GPU: ATi Radeon HD 4570 515MB DDR2 (T.S.M.C. 55nm) / RAM: DDR2-1066MHz CL7-7-7-20-1T (2x2GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Storage: Crucial BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5" SSD

Complete portable device SoC history:

Spoiler
Apple A4 - Apple iPod touch (4th generation)
Apple A5 - Apple iPod touch (5th generation)
Apple A9 - Apple iPhone 6s Plus
HiSilicon Kirin 810 (T.S.M.C. 7nm) - Huawei P40 Lite / Huawei nova 7i
Mediatek MT2601 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TicWatch E
Mediatek MT6580 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TECNO Spark 2 (1GB RAM)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (orange)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (yellow)
Mediatek MT6735 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - HMD Nokia 3 Dual SIM
Mediatek MT6737 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - Cherry Mobile Flare S6
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (blue)
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (gold)
Mediatek MT6750 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - honor 6C Pro / honor V9 Play
Mediatek MT6765 (T.S.M.C 12nm) - TECNO Pouvoir 3 Plus
Mediatek MT6797D (T.S.M.C 20nm) - my|phone Brown Tab 1
Qualcomm MSM8926 (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE
Qualcomm MSM8974AA (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Blackberry Passport
Qualcomm SDM710 (Samsung 10nm) - Oppo Realme 3 Pro