Your thoughts on türks?

Radiant

SO my experiences with türks arent the best, i mean i have some very good türkish friends, but most türks i dont know i am not a big fan of and heres why:

it all started with a discussion about BMW ot Nissan/Toyota. me bringing better arguments why nissan is better, made this türkish man very mad... he started lieing about his family bing rich and having loads of cars and houses and all that stuff, which of course none was true... so i was like yeahh sure you got all that stuff and so on, after a while i had to leave so i just said bye and left....

2 days later i was walking home from school when the same guy was standing infromt of me with his 4 other "cousins". all in all i ended up getting stabbed in the thigh, which is why i am not a big fan of türks that i dont know.

what about you guys?

This is stupid

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

yeah doesn't sound fun. plebs. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Uh, I've never met one, so I don't really have an opinion. Besides, it's not fair to judge an entire group of people for the actions of a few individuals.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.