Corsair MM800 POLARIS RGB mousepad

Syphno

IM GETTING ONE!

Is it okay to splurge? I am a very hardworking father of 1 and absolutely love the idea of an RGB mousepad for my very first PC I am currently building for gaming and TWITCH streaming. 60 Green notes for a mouse pad seems crazy but I got 2 gift cards for best buy from Christmas so this is literally costing me nothing. Just wanted to know if ANYBODY has this, what are the issues you may have with this product if any? Is the hard surface good for gaming and does the USB hub get in the way?

thanks

12 minutes ago, Aytex said:

I wouldn't see an issue with the usb hub for any casual gamer with a pretty high sens or dpi. If you flick your mouse with low dpis then this mousepad is NOT for you

FLICK?

2 hours ago, Aytex said:

Things fps gamers do when aiming and swaying their cross hair resulting in you swiping your mouse across the pad

That's funny because I plan on FPS gaming but I'm going to assume FLICK is a style or preference one would adopt

I have this mouse pad and have no issues.  The USB port is a very nice addition as the Razer Firefly doesn't have one.  It is a hard mouse pad but not as hard as some of the metal ones like the Corsair MM600.  Colours are bright and vibrant and works very well in sync with my K70 RGB keyboard.  It tracks very well and I have had zero skips with my mouse even on wireless mode.

About the ONLY bad thing I can say about it (other then the price) is my mouse has an aluminum chassis so it has gotten nicked up a bit with my 'flicks' and quick movements.  I don't think it has effected anything when it comes to the mouse but being that it is a black mouse pad, the little scratches show up with the light in my room.

I'm not sure if there is a way to fill the scratches in or smooth them out without damaging the mouse pad.

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

Samsung 850 Pro 512Gb | WD Black 4TB | Corsair AX1200i