LTT: HP Spectre x360 Review

On 2/12/2017 at 4:28 AM, Somerandomguylikestech said:

Do you guys recommend the 15 inches x360 or the 13 inches x360(both are 16gb ram, i7 processor and 512 gb ssd) for long term uses(3-4years) And how does it performs with light gaming such as league of legends. Thank you

I went with the 15 inch. I would ask yourself first, are you looking for a 13 or 15 inch screen. I went into BestBuy and looked at the 13 inch in person and realized it was too small for me. I loved the Spectre though, so I went with the 15 inch which burdens you with more weight and size but gives you a 4K screen, more screen presence, and slightly better keyboard. I haven't actually received my Spectre yet... (on preorder) so keep that in mind if you need a computer now since ordering from HP will give you a delay.

• 1 year later...

I'm using this ultrabook in 2019 (purchased 2018)

kind of weird he didn't mention it had a very shitty pen

or that it gets so hot you can't put it on your lap whilst charging

It didnt came with pen for my r5 x360 spectre

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.