Hello!

1 minute ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Hello!

Hello

Welcome to Maryland. 

We have crabs. 

3 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

Buy HP Spectre x360 on Amazon: http://geni.us/adh1t5

2-in-1 laptops are far from dead. And for a 2-in-1, the Spectre x360 from HP is DAMN impressive.

Damn. I was gonna comment first...

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

Well that intro was a trip.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Does the CPU on this bottleneck gaming performance with a 1080?

Anyone know?

Who is doing the B-Roll with the products now? Is it still Brandon or is there someone else handling it now?

20 minutes ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Lol, but the nails were dreadful looking :(. Great intro and general review, but Linus with those crazy nails isnt gud....

I suppose he wanted to change gender, but hes doing it the wrong way!

I'm pretty sure those nails don't belong to Linus. I don't know if I'm missing any sarcasm here :P

43 minutes ago, Minibois said:

Well that intro was a trip.

My friend said 'what the fuck' out loud in the teamspeak (that we're in) when I sent the link and he'd watched it xD

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Am I the only one weirded out that there is one person talking and reviewing the product, and another handling it? It seems inconsistent - it looks like you took the footage from a stock video site and added it to your review(having a girl handle it makes it look even more noticeable when the reviewer is a dude). It just doesn't match the rest of the video. Just have whoever is reviewing also handle it, or the opposite. 

NO! It's art, it's colonialism and you'll never get it!

I hope they don't ditch Supernova by Laszlo in their intro. I'm wondering how the Spectre x360 stacks up against Lenovo Thinkpad X1 2017.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Before I wanted to get the newest  Razer blade stealth, now I'm torn between this and razer. This HP looks good but can it handle Overwatch? 

Also Another great intro sketch

2 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

I'm pretty sure those nails don't belong to Linus. I don't know if I'm missing any sarcasm here :P

if u are Chelsea, they are prob your's .

Does anyone know when the release of the 4k 13in. version will be?

Suggestion: Please don't use those kinds of nails in a review. It is really distracting.

Please quote me so that I know that you have replied unless it is my own topic.

12 hours ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

I suppose he wanted to change gender, but hes doing it the wrong way!

Of course he's doing it the wrong way. Cutting off your balls leads to hormone fluctuations and consequent irrationality.

Hello. I was wondering if there is a way to get that snowy wallpaper from the Spectre X360 in 1080p.

woa what happend to the intro? 

Please don't use those kinds of nails in a review. It is really distracting.

i agree , please use screws

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

Video was awesome, i liked a lot of well made intro and prologue. Product was well informed in short time. Audio and video supported each other and gave clearer idea of review. I liked a lot of well demonstrated things, like when talking about ports, video also pointed to specific port and so on.

Would also want to see other people to review products, not tired of linus, but everyone got their own kind of style to speak.

sorry for bad english and made account just to give you my thoughts of video. (every youtuber always says they want feedback that gives directions to improve)

and regards from Finland

Linus mentions price starts at $900.  Cheapest I could configure one is for $1050?

20 hours ago, TyrOdinson said:

Does the CPU on this bottleneck gaming performance with a 1080?

Anyone know?

Yes. Either way you can get a desktop with one that doesn't for about the price of the razer core.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Now turn your intro into a some kind of epic dubstep music. DO IT.

On 2/5/2017 at 3:20 PM, VerticalDiscussions said:

Lol, but the nails were dreadful looking :(

19 hours ago, Ezio Auditore said:

Suggestion: Please don't use those kinds of nails in a review. It is really distracting.

That's all they could talk about in the Youtube comments too.  @LinusTech, if I were you, I'd run out and get acrylic nails painted in the exact same style to show solidarity with your beleaguered employee.  

DO IT, LINUS!  Be a great boss!  ?

Are we able to get benchmarks on the Razer Core hookup?  My laptop is starting to suffer some structural damage and an eGPU setup is the way I would like to go for my next one.

Do you guys recommend the 15 inches x360 or the 13 inches x360(both are 16gb ram, i7 processor and 512 gb ssd) for long term uses(3-4years) And how does it performs with light gaming such as league of legends. Thank you