RGB RAM - WE GOT IT FIRST!!

Haha as much as I agree with the general hate on the rgb everything tendency can not deny it does look neat

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Oh boy! More RGB! Too bad it's useless for me beause my fucking pc is under my desk

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

That's it! I am going to get RGB implants for my face. Be back in a jiffy.

#theRGBmasterRace

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

also not a fan of the new outro animation.

still don't get why people hate on RGB so much, it's like they don't realize it doesn't have to be a rainbow effect and you can use it to dial in just the color you want and if you have a custom loop and change fluid colors you can adjust the color to match so you change the look of your machine with rebuilding the machine.

Can somebody give me a rundown of what pc parts we have in RGB?

1 minute ago, XHAD said:

ehm... basically everything :D

2 minutes ago, XHAD said:

Gpu

Cooler

Mobo

Case

Ram

Psu

Keyboard 

Mouse

Mousepad

Headset

No rgb: cpu, drive, cable, thermal poop

5 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

No rgb: cpu, drive, cable, thermal poop

10895_21_zadak511-reveals-shield-series-

It's like that time the whole world discovered LSD at once, only it's just computer nerds now. And they're not taking LSD.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

9 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

still don't get why people hate on RGB so much, it's like they don't realize it doesn't have to be a rainbow effect and you can use it to dial in just the color you want and if you have a custom loop and change fluid colors you can adjust the color to match so you change the look of your machine with rebuilding the machine.

RGB is great but its also easy to mock. For me it goes back to the first LED fans. Good fans did not have LEDs, only the shit ones. The choice was serious components or shitty pretty ones

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

4 minutes ago, HydraGaming said:

10895_21_zadak511-reveals-shield-series-

Oh fuck

11 minutes ago, XHAD said:

the list of things that are not RGB is shorter. Even USB cables have RGB

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

22 minutes ago, Acerpwns said:

Oh boy! More RGB! Too bad it's useless for me beause my fucking pc is under my desk

I really want to know who manufactures this brand called Fucking. I see it everywhere. Iv even seen mention of a Fucking Operating System but it is very hard to find through google

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

nah boi, I got RGB RAM before you.

Spoiler

My computers as of 2017/03

My Old PC

Spoiler

Dell Vostro 260 $150 2010

CPU: i3-2120@3.3Ghz, GPU: Intel HD Graphics 2000, ATI Radeon X1300, RAM: 4GB Axevir Budget Series, SSD: 240GB Radeon R7, HDD: random 250GB and random 160 GB, CASE: Crap from Dell, OS: Windows 7 Enterprise

My Current PC

Spoiler

Custom Build $1200 2016

CPU: i5-6600k@3.6Ghz, GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury, RAM: 16GB Geil EVO X, SSD: 240GB Radeon R7, HDD: Hitachi 500GB, CASE: Deepcool Kendomen, OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Laptop

Spoiler

ASUS F8S $1150 2008

CPU: Core 2 Duo T7500, GPU: ATI 2400 Mobility, RAM: 8GB Mushkins, SSHD: 1TB Seagate Hybrid Drive, OS: Windows 7 Ultimate N and Windows 10 Professional

HTPC

Spoiler

MSi Cubi $200 2016

CPU: Pentium 3805u@1.9Ghz, GPU: Intel HD, RAM: 4GB Crucial DDR3L, SSD: 120GB Radeon R7

Other Laptop

Spoiler

HP 2210b $400 2009

CPU: Core 2 Duo T8100@2.1Ghz, GPU: Intel GM965, RAM: 2GB Hynix, HDD: Hitachi 160GB, OS: Linux Mint 17.3 and Lubuntu

*All Prices in the Canadian Dollar

Not everyone cares about RGB

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

I got mine the first day of release on Jan 25th through Newegg but I'm still waiting for the software :(. 

Linus leak the software please <3

20170204_143307.jpg

Sick ram. RGB everything build soon please?

Outro of this video is gonna take some getting used to. Perhaps just the text overlayed over the video would be better? 

I'm liking the new outro animation, but the icons in merch/social/buy stuff should look more subtle and united IMO. I made this to illustrate my point:suggestion.png

My heart belongs to AMD but that doesn't mean I furiously hate Intel or NVIDIA :)

MAIN RIG AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac | MSI HD7950 OC 3GB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB @ 2666MHz (Samsung D-Die) | ADATA SX8200 480GB NVMe SSD & Seagate Barracuda 120 1TB SSD & WD Black 500GB | Sharkoon QB One

LAPTOP Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 (14ARE05) - AMD Ryzen 5 4500U | AMD Vega 8 (Renoir) | 16GB RAM | SKHynix PC601 512GB (OEM) | 1080p 300nit non-touch display

2 hours ago, SCHISCHKA said:

I really want to know who manufactures this brand called Fucking. I see it everywhere. Iv even seen mention of a Fucking Operating System but it is very hard to find through google

It's actually supposed to be Fu King, a collaborative project from Microsoft, Dell, and HP to bring quality products to all of China, such as Windows ME, OptiPlex 3000 Micro, and HP Inkjets.

The things that get lost in translation, and shipping.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

2 hours ago, Lazaro said:

I got mine the first day of release on Jan 25th through Newegg but I'm still waiting for the software :(. 

Linus leak the software please <3

i hafta admit, the RAM glow looks quite nice