President or not

GreenZombie

Trump is a real President.

King George III

/s

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

43 minutes ago, GreenZombie said:

Who do you think was the last "real" president of the United States ???

Yeah you're going to need to explain how you are defining "real" in this context, otherwise there is your answer:

8 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

Trump is a real President.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

6 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

King George III

/s

You are probably a British colony committed supporter >:(

7 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Yeah you're going to need to explain how you are defining "real" in this context, otherwise there is your answer:

For what is worth he asked the Last one so it should be Obama as Trump is still the current one.
[:

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

7 minutes ago, GreenZombie said:

Make America Great Britain again

1 minute ago, Princess Cadence said:

For what is worth he asked the Last one so it should be Obama as Trump is still the current one.
[:

touché :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I already used this once in the past day.... but.. omg... 

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

12 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

wnIaRyJ.gif

25 minutes ago, GreenZombie said:

There was no real president, because I don't recognize the US as a legitimate nation.

/s

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

5 minutes ago, wcreek said:

There was no real president, because I don't recognize the US as a legitimate nation.

/s

28035169344abf91861b8f05c2cff2fa.jpg

21 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Dissolve the US government into the Parliament of the United Kingdom and it gets the land pre-Louisiana purchase, the land acquired through the Louisiana purchase and other means will be able to choose how they want to govern themselves, they would be able annex into the former boundaries of the original 13 colonies through citizen vote.

Then perhaps Minnesota could become a sovereign nation :thinking: (@themaniac?)

1 minute ago, GreenZombie said:

Oh hell no not the CSA, I'm talking about the call for Minnesota to leave the union and some say Canada, I say Minnesota doesn't need them either. There are countries that are poorer and smaller than Minnesota.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Dissolve the US government into the Parliament of the United Kingdom and it gets the land pre-Louisiana purchase, the land acquired through the Louisiana purchase and other means will be able to choose how they want to govern themselves, they would be able annex into the former boundaries of the original 13 colonies through citizen vote.

Then perhaps Minnesota could become a sovereign nation :thinking: (@themaniac?)

Agreed but Minnesota rules over all land from the Louisiana purchase and farther west through direct and indirect control

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

2 minutes ago, Squibbies18 said:

Trump isn't my president!!!!!

Because i'm British :P

#NotMyMajesty

Nothing is "real" as this is just all a dream. Its an experiment done by aliens, we are their proverbial ant colonies.

heard he was executed in a theater

Details separate people.

Like him or not, Trump IS the last "real" president currently.

I personally dislike the man and his "entourage", spouting lies after lies, called them "alternative facts", just like during the election, he kept lying all the time yet people voted for him regardless resulting in his winning the bid for presidency... from what I assume is mainly due to people who "always voted republican no matter what".

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
When more than 33% of everything you said is a complete lie("alternative fact", not letting that one go, wtf...), there's something wrong and it's not the press.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

George Washington, the real  OG who is a strong independent black woman who ain't need no party.