Wave 2.0 Electric Bike Review

1 minute ago, Dawson Wehage said:

Good Video

love your profile pic! ted 1 or 2?

Just now, gtx1060=value said:

love your profile pic! ted 1 or 2?

1 haha

The geek himself.

I never got the appeal of e-bikes, but to each his own. Also the part about the OEM company selling them for less is little funny.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

16 minutes ago, cesrai said:

I never got the appeal of e-bikes, but to each his own. Also the part about the OEM company selling them for less is little funny.

It has the advantages of a bicycle (no need to get a driver's license, you can drive it in more places than a motor cycle or whatever, parking is way easier than other two wheeled vehicles and that's just advantages over other two wheeled vehicles), but it's less tiring than a regular bike.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

33 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

Buy Electric Bikes on Amazon: http://geni.us/19S70iL

Check out the Wave 2.0: http://geni.us/7rFJ

$1,000 for an e-bike seems like a pretty incredible deal... but is it too good to be true?

@nickmlg More thumbnails like this please. Shows off the product (kinda) and hints at the opinion of the presenter, Much better than what ever this is.

https://postimg.org/image/obdhc7u1l/

Awesome video! Love how the title and thumbnail actually give information about the video.  

Please have Taran do more videos. The way he picks everything apart and really destroys products sometimes is seriously entertaining but still informative.

Watching the latest CSF video... I saw there is a girl editor now?

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

This is like a journlistic investigation video done by taran. That company is really really scumbaggy, they don't want you to connect the 2 crappy cusotmers. DId they contact Taran about the video

1 hour ago, Technicolors said:

Taran's videos are fantastic. please let him do more ! 

Macro 

Macros

Keys keys

Macros macro keys

Macros

Keys..

The ebike industry is notorious for false claims. The cheapest ebike is the one you build yourself.

The best ebike crowd funding project was Sondors, at first everyone was really skeptical, but he delivered.

The quality was so-so.

Its better to just buy a CroMo steel frame, and buy the motor, controller, battery and other bits for $750 and build one yourself.

Alum frames you need Torque Arms, otherwise say bye bye to your frame when the motor spins and messes up your rear dropout.

Well done.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

You guys missed the perfect click bait title.  

THE VIDEO THAT WAVE ELECTRIC BIKES DOES NOT WANT YOU TO SEE

Joking aside.  Always enjoy watching Taran host a video.  Very informative, and damn blunt.  Also amusing to see so many contradictions between the OEM and Wave happening, it's almost like a skittles commercial.  At this price point, I'd much rather spend up 500 dollars and get a Radwagon/City/Mini bike.

Saw the title, was hoping Taran would deliver again, and boy did he. Great vid there. I also like like hosting outfit. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.