Should I trust this site

Matt_98
1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

not a good site for that, never heard of it. 

i might just get 2012 r2 or 2008r2, know ang good sites for these keys?

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list- 

1 hour ago, Matt_98 said:

Looking to get a 2012 r2 key and was wondering if anyone had used this site before

http://www.bonanzamarket.co.uk/listings/Windows-Server-2012-R2-Datacenter-Retail-Edition/385644098

1 hour ago, nerdslayer1 said:

piracy piracy piracy.

Note: Only Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter license key, Just the MS official activation code, No box, No CD, 

I know but i need a server license

this is advertised as retail windows server. Retail win server costs $1000 not 40 pounds. No legit retailer has margins good enough to knock a few zeros off the price. A retail windows server license must have a box unless you purchase direct from the MS web store. This clearly states they are only selling a way to activate the product. This is not a license.

i might just get 2012 r2 or 2008r2, know ang good sites for these keys?

the only way to get older MS products is through volume licensing or get a new server from an OEM that can provide you with the appropriate downgrade media.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

7 hours ago, SCHISCHKA said:

piracy piracy piracy.

this is advertised as retail windows server. Retail win server costs $1000 not 40 pounds. No legit retailer has margins good enough to knock a few zeros off the price. A retail windows server license must have a box unless you purchase direct from the MS web store. This clearly states they are only selling a way to activate the product. This is not a license.

the only way to get older MS products is through volume licensing or get a new server from an OEM that can provide you with the appropriate downgrade media.

problem solved I just got an old server off work that has a 2008 r2 key on it so I'm gonna try and use it

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list-