nzxt kraken x52, be quiet silent base 600 and asus strix z270f compatibility

I currently own a be quiet! silent base 600 case and I'm planning to upgrade my cpu soon most likely waiting for ryzen release first. I have heard that the radiator should fit at top but the vrm heatsink might be a problem. Do they fit or should i just get a dark rock pro 3? Also does that go with the new motherboard?

I found this on official site, it dosent state how thing can it be but with standart 240 you shoud be ok:

Optional Radiator Installation

Front (mm)
120 / 140
Top (mm)
Bottom (mm)
-
Rear (mm)

From the reviews I have read some wont fit because of the mobo heatsinks also some have thats why I'm asking here. Also I would have to remove the solid mounting rack for the harddrive cage if iIwant to front mount.

edit: also I could go with the kraken x42 front mounted with an additional fan for push pull but still I'm not sure if it will fit.

i have same case silent base 600 window , i was wondering what liquid cooler to put on top , not sure yet i was thinking  NZXT Kraken X61 106.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler but im not yet fully documented on it , is there another affordable liquid cooler that would fit my case ?