Driver Updating and monitoring? [Help]

Go to solution Solved by Gonio,

RMB the desktop and select Nvidia control panel. On the bottom is system info that will display the version in a window once you click it.

Much software out there, MSI afterburner is also a much used option.

I recently got a EVGA GTX 1080 FTW card and did all the windows updates for the drivers. How do i know if the driver version is the latest? Device manager has the version listed as 21.21.13.7290.

Also whats a good monitoring software? NZXT CAM?

Does EVGA not have a controller software for the card? Clock Speed, Temps and drivers? I searched their site and got nothing. 

RMB the desktop and select Nvidia control panel. On the bottom is system info that will display the version in a window once you click it.

Much software out there, MSI afterburner is also a much used option.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

Nvidia control panel will tell you and can check for update. I just go to their site and get them. 

Egva has precision x and oc for control and monitoring. I lie the idea of cam but still too buggy for me. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz