Looking to collaborate with some small gaming YouTubers...

Elastico345

Anyone wants to collaborate with my channel? My channel (2nd Channel) is mostly consist of gaming video. If anyone wants to collaborate to not only my channel can grow faster but to grow your channel as well if they wanted to. Please checked out the requirements i need to collaborate with someone...

*They must be 13 Years old or above (12 Yrs. old will do but they must be mature as possible)

*They should have at least either a Skype account or a Discord account.

*You should have at least one or more of these games :

• ARK : Survival Evolved (Any DLCs is allowed)
  • CS : GO
  • Minecraft
  • Don't Starve together
  • Keep Talking and nobody explodes
  • Golf with your Friends
  • Garry's Mod

I can't accept anyone who don't owned any of those games. Since i'm not in a budget to buy a new game :(

*They have to lived in one of these countries :

• United Kingdom
  • England
  • Ireland
  • Spain (Required to speak in English)
  • Portugal (Required to speak in English)
  • Amsterdam (Required to speak in English)
  • Belgium (Required to speak in English)
  • Italy (Required to speak in English)
  • France (Required to Speak in English)
  • UAE Required to Speak in English)
  • Philippines (Tagalog is allowed)
  • Singapore
  • Indonesia (Required to speak in English)
  • Malaysia (Required to speak in English)
  • South Korea (Required to speak in English)
  • Japan (Required to speak in English)
  • Australia
  • New Zealand

I'm in the Philippines so my time zone is UTC+8:00

If You guys can speak in English but not listed in the following countries just tell me ;)

But if you guys lived in United States, Mexico or in Canada. Then i can only play them in Friday - Sunday OR they are nocturnally awake :)

Any questions or request... Then please tell me :)

NOTE : I'LL ADD YOU INTO MY GAMING GROUP (FROM SKYPE OR IN DISCORD) IF YOU WANT TO COLLABORATE :)

What time zone are you in? I'm in America, but I still have plenty of time to speak with my friends 6 hours ahead.

No L4D2? And most of us live in either Canada or US so gl

I heard Phillipenes has crappy internet is that true? Also can you l;ink the YT channel would like to see

Also are you allowing people only who lives in a specific country? Sounds a lot like what Trump is doing lol /s

Overwatch?

4 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

No L4D2? And most of us live in either Canada or US so gl

I heard Phillipenes has crappy internet is that true? Also can you l;ink the YT channel would like to see

Also are you allowing people only who lives in a specific country? Sounds a lot like what Trump is doing lol /s

Overwatch?

Yes the internet speed is a Nightmare i always play in the servers in late night so the internet speed can barely keep up (BTW the Internet speed is like 2MBPs for me. Sad is in it? :P)

Also i don't have any budget for buying a new game but hopefully i will have some in the future :)

Oh and I only accept anyone who can speak proper English i din't list every country because i know some of them has an accent that i can't understand it. I din't restrict anyone who's not in the list

7 minutes ago, fpo said:

What time zone are you in? I'm in America, but I still have plenty of time to speak with my friends 6 hours ahead.

UTC+8:00. That's Like 8 Hours ahead from GMT.

32 minutes ago, Elastico345 said:

UTC+8:00. That's Like 8 Hours ahead from GMT.

You're only 5 hours ahead of me. I talk to my friends 6 hours ahead plenty.

14 hours ago, fpo said:

You're only 5 hours ahead of me. I talk to my friends 6 hours ahead plenty.

Oh that's perfect! but i can only play at the night from my place since you're place is like afternoon there

7 hours ago, Elastico345 said:

Oh that's perfect! but i can only play at the night from my place since you're place is like afternoon there

I think I miscalculated UTC. Are you in England? 

7 minutes ago, fpo said:

I think I miscalculated UTC. Are you in England? 

nope i'm like 7 hours ahead from that time zone. Also UTC i think is quite the same as GMT

1 hour ago, Elastico345 said:

nope i'm like 7 hours ahead from that time zone. Also UTC i think is quite the same as GMT

okay yeah then you're 12 hours ahead. I googled time zones and UTC was by England for some reason.

7 minutes ago, fpo said:

okay yeah then you're 12 hours ahead. I googled time zones and UTC was by England for some reason.

oh ok thats sucks i thought i found someone who can help me out :(

11 minutes ago, Elastico345 said:

oh ok thats sucks i thought i found someone who can help me out :(

There are some times I can play. Just depends on what times you're awake. It seems you're awake at 1 in the morning.

3 minutes ago, fpo said:

There are some times I can play. Just depends on what times you're awake. It seems you're awake at 1 in the morning.

right now it's 2AM in the morning. but i'm only awake because i have some homework to do. Also i was about going to bed now because i stay up this late already

You can't do it if you are in america!?!?

I would be interested but I haven't actually put any videos on my channel. I have CS:GO and Minecraft. And GMOD

Let me know if you are interested 

Breaking things 1 day at a time

12 hours ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

You can't do it if you are in america!?!?

I would be interested but I haven't actually put any videos on my channel. I have CS:GO and Minecraft. And GMOD

Let me know if you are interested 

this really depends on their times zone. i can't eventually accept anyone who lived in any regions on america unless they are nocturaly awake

14 hours ago, Elastico345 said:

this really depends on their times zone. i can't eventually accept anyone who lived in any regions on america unless they are nocturaly awake

Im in Mountain time but Im nocturnal on Friday and Saturday (usually. Unless I have to work)

2 hours ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

Im in Mountain time but Im nocturnal on Friday and Saturday (usually. Unless I have to work)

oh okay... i was about to update my post about i can play mostly every one in weekends

2 minutes ago, Elastico345 said:

oh okay... i was about to update my post about i can play mostly every one in weekends

Ok Cool. Well tell me if you are interested in me joining you and we can try and figure something out

10 hours ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

Ok Cool. Well tell me if you are interested in me joining you and we can try and figure something out

sure but we can only play in Friday - Sunday (For me at least since my time is like roughly 12 hours late from US)

I currently am living in Belgium and although I have yet to do anything on Youtube and obviously couldn't help you (sorry) I would always be open to gaming with you and doing some Youtubing. 

7 hours ago, crazypenguin101 said:

I currently am living in Belgium and although I have yet to do anything on Youtube and obviously couldn't help you (sorry) I would always be open to gaming with you and doing some Youtubing. 

oh okay... If you have any spare time. Just let me know if you want to play with me :) 

7 hours ago, Elastico345 said:

oh okay... If you have any spare time. Just let me know if you want to play with me :) 

Just send me your Skype or I'll send mine.

• 2 weeks later...