120 mm Fans For case

Hello, i was wondering if maybe someone could help me deciding about which fans should i get.

Im choosing between noctua f-12, noiseblocker eloop 120mm, and silent wings 3 120mm,(always open to other suggestions)

All the fans cost more less the same where i am so price is irelevent.

I would use these fans as case intake/exhaust fans though I might some day use it on an AIO so the fans should be as universal as possible.

Hopefully someone could tell me which ones are the best in my situation. Thanks in advance.

the corsair magnetic levitation ones are good, thermaltake riing and nzxt aer and fancier options

+1 for silent wings 3 fan.... I got one on my dark rock 3 cooler and its insanely quiet, even at 100% speed.. Performance is great too - 65c on my OCed i5

• 2 weeks later...
On 29.01.2017 at 7:34 PM, gtx1060=value said:

the corsair magnetic levitation ones are good, thermaltake riing and nzxt aer and fancier options

therlmaltake riing are noisy as hell

terrible fans

3 hours ago, PaliteArchitect said:

therlmaltake riing are noisy as hell

terrible fans

oh well, they look nice tho

14 hours ago, gtx1060=value said:

oh well, they look nice tho

ring lights look interesting

u can look into corsair ml or rgp fans...

ive seen riing fans on rads and as case intakes... even on relatively low rpm they make "white noise" type of sound

honestly therlmaltake make terrible fans... especially is you compare them to noctua, noiseblockers,phanteks and fractal design... 

Where and on what case are you planning to use the fans?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2017 at 5:07 AM, WoodenMarker said:

Where and on what case are you planning to use the fans?

gonna use them as intake and exoust(2 intake 1 exoust) might one day put a dual rad there, case is Jonsbo w2

17 hours ago, Takeshys said:

gonna use them as intake and exoust(2 intake 1 exoust) might one day put a dual rad there, case is Jonsbo w2

Are you using 2 fans at the front or bottom for intake?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On 2/23/2017 at 7:36 AM, WoodenMarker said:

Are you using 2 fans at the front or bottom for intake?

bottom

15 hours ago, Takeshys said:

bottom

SW3's would probably be your best bet.