Bluetooth headphones under $60

So I've been searching around for a while for some good Bluetooth headphones, and it's been difficult. To start off, I can't wear in-ear headphones because I've had ear canal reconstruction, and it would not go well. So while looking for something more discrete than over the ear, but not in ear, I stumbled upon the Apple earpod style Bluetooth headphones by Philips, the Phillips SHB5250BK At first I was skeptical of quality given a price below 60 (actually below $40 when I bought my pair) but they turned out to be pretty good. Their battery life is pretty solid, I travel and commute a lot and these last for around 3 hours continuous on one charge, but they can also spread that out. I've forgotten to charge them, and they last me two to three days of listening for about an hour each day. As for sound quality, they aren't great out of the box, but they have potential. After equalizing them to my liking, they performed surprisingly well. Solid low ends to start with, and a little too much mid range, but drop the middle and raise the treble a little, and a slight boost to bass for my liking, and they sound like they were worth a lot more. The link from Phillips is http://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/SHB5250BK_27/bluetooth-headset

In addition to the headset, I also purchased a pair of earhookz for the Apple earpods, since they're the same shape, to help get a better sealing sound and so they don't fall out. 

Thread moved to "Member Reviews."

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch