Advise for my build?

Hi everyone, 

I'm building a game pc and I have chosen all the components. Now I need someone to give me advise on the build. I want to know if some components will bottleneck each other and if everything fit each other. 

I'm planning on playing games like Overwatch, Black Desert Online and the Witcher 3. How much fps do you think I will get in these games? (on max settings) I will probably play it on 1080p. 

My build:

CPU: Intel core i5 7600K
CPU cooler: cryorig r1 universal

Motherboard: Asus ROG strix Z270F
RAM: Corsair vengeance lpx (3200MHz) 2 stick from 8GB 
SSD: samsung evo 960 500GB (pci m.2)
HDD: WD blue edition 1TB
GPU: Asus ROG strix gtx 1060 OC 6GB

PSU: Corsair RM650x

Thanks in advance!

My own build: RΛZΞR theme

CPU: Intel Core i5 7600K // CPU cooler: Cryorig H7 // Motherboard: MSI Z270 gaming pro carbon //       

Video Card: MSI Armor gtx 1070 OC 8GB // RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3200MHz //  

SSD: Samsung EVO 960 500GB // HDD: 2x WD yellow edition 2TB //

Case: NZXT H440 RAZER edition // Power Supply: Corsair RM550x //         

Operating Software: Windows 10 pro 64-bit

Not bad. You should peak 144FPS+ on BD:O and OW and on Witcher you should experience 80 or so FPS. 

To save some money, get an EVGA G2, P2 or G3 PSU. 

idk

9 minutes ago, Walt said:

Hi everyone, 

I'm building a game pc and I have chosen all the components. Now I need someone to give me advise on the build. I want to know if some components will bottleneck each other and if everything fit each other. 

I'm planning on playing games like Overwatch, Black Desert Online and the Witcher 3. How much fps do you think I will get in these games? (on max settings) I will probably play it on 1080p. 

My build:

CPU: Intel core i5 7600K
CPU cooler: cryorig r1 universal

Motherboard: Asus ROG strix Z270F
RAM: Corsair vengeance lpx (3200MHz) 2 stick from 8GB 
SSD: samsung evo 960 500GB (pci m.2)
HDD: WD blue edition 1TB
GPU: Asus ROG strix gtx 1060 OC 6GB

PSU: Corsair RM650x

Thanks in advance!

what is your budget?

Some parts are a bit uneven but nice work. you would be looking at 1080p max 60 fps depending on which games.

also to help look at pcpartpicker.com

do you have any visual preferences?

Do you need a case? peripherals?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

What are you looking for?

10 minutes ago, Walt said:

Snip

I would recommend getting the R1 ultimate with that RAM selection as it will be compatible and offer better cooling than the universal. I also think you're spending a disproportionately high amount of money on that M.2 SSD. if you get a cheap SATA/AHCI SSD of the same capacity and spend a little less in other areas in your build (or increase your budget by a few dollars) and you could trade out that 1060 for a 1070.

But if you're not interested in that option, your build looks fine.

43 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

I would recommend getting the R1 ultimate with that RAM selection as it will be compatible and offer better cooling than the universal. I also think you're spending a disproportionately high amount of money on that M.2 SSD. if you get a cheap SATA/AHCI SSD of the same capacity and spend a little less in other areas in your build (or increase your budget by a few dollars) and you could trade out that 1060 for a 1070.

But if you're not interested in that option, your build looks fine.

Thanks for your reaction! I'm not a PC expert but what has a CPU cooler to do with RAM? 

My own build: RΛZΞR theme

CPU: Intel Core i5 7600K // CPU cooler: Cryorig H7 // Motherboard: MSI Z270 gaming pro carbon //       

Video Card: MSI Armor gtx 1070 OC 8GB // RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3200MHz //  

SSD: Samsung EVO 960 500GB // HDD: 2x WD yellow edition 2TB //

Case: NZXT H440 RAZER edition // Power Supply: Corsair RM550x //         

Operating Software: Windows 10 pro 64-bit

1 minute ago, Walt said:

Thanks for your reaction! I'm not a PC expert but what has a CPU cooler to do with RAM? 

CPU cooler can bump into the RAM, and then you can't actually have the RAM and Cooler at the same time. R1 Universal has better RAM clearance than the Ultimate, but you have Low Profile RAM so it doesn't matter. 

idk