Youtube Videos and Livestream feedback?

dav1257

Any1 have any products they want reviewed?

Any1 have any topics they want discussed?

Or does any1 have any questions about a video or topic they have viewed?

Maybe phones?.. I don't know how but.. Also more water cooling stuff.. again maybe. More Personal Rig updates for topics.

I was just thinking. He did the build guide but never does reviews or unboxings of watercooling components.

1 reason ppl want personal rig updates is to see sum watercooling stuff.

So lets see some more of that

I would really like to see another revision on the "good enough gaming PC " videos. it would be V3 if I'm not wrong...

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green

More fan heatsink tests!

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Agreed with Ghost, also more of the WC stuff too.

MEH

I'd like to see more test made with AMD processors :D

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

I like the more in depth tech questions. When I finish watching the live stream I like to feel like I've learned something worth while.

1. I'd like to see some sort of a uniform look to the thumbnail views of all his vids. you can discern a newegg video from the rest from just the thumbnail pic. he doesn't need a corporate sanitized look like the newegg example just take the homage to steve jobs black and white pic and add it to half the existing thumbnail or the cartoon linus in the box animation to half the thumbnail.

2. more Esther.

3. use the spare monitors and computers in the livestream. he has all those youtube video submissions from various contests he can pull from. it would be neat to have those just randomly playing in the background.

4. more Esther.

5. video submitted questions for linus' livestream?

6. did I say more Esther?

I have actually been watchin roosterteeth vids for a while now and the way they do the podcast is awesome.

I know linus wouldnt be able to replicate it because they use a proper studio with a production team behind the scenes and all that, but having multiple personalities definitely makes it entertaining.

Might be plans for the future but i thought it was worth thinkin about