Getting a 2nd PC for streaming purposes only

Hi, I currently have an i3-4170 and an HD7750. I'm planning on streaming either 1080p50f or 720p60 sometime soon and I saw some random 3570s on our country's "Craigslist" for around $60. Considering my other parts of the build are in my signature box below, should I play with the i5 and stream with the i3 or just retain the build and stream via the i5. My target games for stream are not so AAA titles and mostly it would be Dota2, CSGO, some Unity-developed indie games, Cities Skylines, and NBA 2k series.

Target i5 system:

3570, H61 (whatever I get cheap), 4 or 8GB RAM (need help on this as well if streaming still needs 8GB or 4 is good), and a spare 80GB HDD for OS and OBS storage

Spoiler

Stream with the i3 and play with the i5 - you'll notice a speed boost with just a CPU upgrade. 

idk

9 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

Stream with the i3 and play with the i5 - you'll notice a speed boost with just a CPU upgrade. 

Hmm. Would that affect my streaming quality given i3 is somehow "weaker" than i5

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, dialgarocksful said:

Hmm. Would that affect my streaming quality given i3 is somehow "weaker" than i5

If you're only going to stream, then an i3 if fine.

Streaming doesn't require much heavy (correct me if I'm wrong) parts, especially if you're only purpose is to ONLY stream.

Hmm.. what about going for a Haswell i5 then getting a Sandy/Ivy bridge i3 for said games at 720p60fps or 1080p50fps?

Spoiler

If I get 4460, then get another 3320, will it still be good for 720p60fps or 1080p50fps streaming?

Spoiler