Interesting mouse Predicament

Taswell

So I've been playing over watch alot more recently and the other day I cut my pointer finger pretty badly, due to the bandages my finger did not fit on my G502 anymore without hitting the two other top buttons. So I was like no big deal I'll use my old death adder I keep around for my laptop and i found my aim was a lot better with the death adder. Now I'm torn between the ergonomics of the G502 or me aiming better with the death adder.

Anyone else have this problem? 

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

i was the same for a bit, i use to use the mionix naso for a bit then i switched to the Logitech g502, then... my g502 got fucked up i went back to the naso hated the feeling but was better at aiming so i just went out and got the zowie ec2-a becuase i hated the feeling of the naso.

TL;DR get the zowie ec2-a it will fix everything. but really just use the death adder if you're better with that one you'll get use to the ergonomics OR it could just be a placebo effect and you just think you're aiming better.   

Maybe you just have some DPI difference between the two mice or another parameter?

[Insert smart comment here]