Razer Mamba vs ROG Gladius

HI all, i want to buy a new mice, i have this two in mind, but i cant decide for one.

What its the best? Only this two mices. 

gladius-rog.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ne0N said:

I all, i want to buy a new mice, i have this two in mind, but i cant decide for one.

What its better? Only this two mices. 

I have had the mamba (wireless version) for almost 4 months now and I love it. The overall feel of it is very nice and it looks amazing. The latency really isn't all that bad and the battery life is good. Although if either of these things become an issue you can simply unplug the cord from the charger and both of the issues will vanish.

2 minutes ago, patric_o said:

I have had the mamba (wireless version) for almost 4 months now and I love it. The overall feel of it is very nice and it looks amazing. The latency really isn't all that bad and the battery life is good. Although if either of these things become an issue you can simply unplug the cord from the charger and both of the issues will vanish.

Mmm... I am talking about the  Tournament Edition, but its the same, do you recommend it?

Also the Mamba has adjustable click force and on the fly DPI adjustment function. I am not sure if the ROG mouse you are looking at has those features but they are definitely very nice features to have.

1 minute ago, Ne0N said:

Mmm... I am talking about the  Tournament Edition, but its the same, do you recommend it?

They are almost exactly the same minus the Wireless function and charger.

1 minute ago, patric_o said:

And the sensor? What its the best sensor of this two? I know the ROG have a optical sensor when the Mamba have laser

8 minutes ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

why, they are both overpriced and not that good for gaming

While I will agree with the fact that they are over priced, I believe that my Mamba is great for gaming along with casual use., even when using it wirelessly.

12 minutes ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

why, they are both overpriced and not that good for gaming

Dont worry about that, here are at the same price. I heard the Logitech G502 its the best in price/quality but i dont like it. I only like this two, and the Deathradder.

I'm not too sure how well ROG's optical senor performs but the only problem with the laser used by Razer is that when the mouse is lifted, even if perfectly straight, it is read by the laser as a very slight downward right movement. It is not really an issue and do not let reviewers calling it a "flawed technology" discourage you.

I'm not too sure how well ROG's optical senor performs but the only problem with the laser used by Razer is that when the mouse is lifted, even if perfectly straight, it is read by the laser as a very slight downward right movement. It is not really an issue and do not let reviewers calling it a "flawed technology" discourage you.

Mmm, It's very notorious?

It will only slightly affect you if you are one to lift your mouse frequently. When I game I keep my hand firmly planted with a high DPI setting so I do not have much of an issue.

3 minutes ago, patric_o said:

It will only slightly affect you if you are one to lift your mouse frequently. When I game I keep my hand firmly planted with a high DPI setting so I do not have much of an issue.

So rip, i cant play with planes in BF1 with that problem, so, i'm going to buy the Gladius. Thx for you replies!

2 hours ago, Aytex said:

Meh

3988>2032

As long as drivers don't fuck it up which razer drivers will which makes the 2032 even worse.

Also the mambas sensor being notorious for being inaccurate 

Even if what you say is true this is just my personal opinion.I have not had any issues so far so I recommend the product.

1 hour ago, patric_o said:

Actually Razer´s PTE is also using "CPI damping" which tones down the CPI at slow or none movement to prevent unvoluntary movement due to vibrations, which obv. is detrimental when playing certain games.

Dont buy this overpriced plastic crap.

Mouse = Logitech

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

On 2017-01-26 at 8:37 PM, patric_o said:

Also the Mamba has adjustable click force and on the fly DPI adjustment function. I am not sure if the ROG mouse you are looking at has those features but they are definitely very nice features to have.

On 2017-01-26 at 8:38 PM, patric_o said:

Tournament edition doesnt have adjustable click force. And both can change DPI on the fly.

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 7:28 PM, Ne0N said:

HI all, i want to buy a new mice, i have this two in mind, but i cant decide for one.

What its the best? Only this two mices. 

gladius-rog.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

You could always wait till February which is when the Gladius 2 comes out with a better sensor than the original. That's the mouse I am waiting for :D