This is LG's G6

Sitting in the sidelines for someone to come out with a new phone with a removable battery with lots of replacements that isn't from Looping Guaranteed

idk

1 hour ago, Senzelian said:

They are still replaceable tho. Its just bit more work ;)

No just smartphone. Think about bluetooth earbuds. Replacing the battery will be pain in the ass.

LG's G4 made me a fan of LG devices thanks to the replaceable battery and solid hardware. I even like the G5 regardless of its weird "modules" system. However, with a fixed battery there is not much left that makes LG a better recommendation than Huawei or OnePlus. I might throw a dice which smartphone to buy next. A G6 with a replaceable battery would have been a safe bet. :( 

Write in C.

1 hour ago, Dat Guy said:

LG's G4 made me a fan of LG devices thanks to the replaceable battery and solid hardware. I even like the G5 regardless of its weird "modules" system. However, with a fixed battery there is not much left that makes LG a better recommendation than Huawei or OnePlus. I might throw a dice which smartphone to buy next. A G6 with a replaceable battery would have been a safe bet. :( 

It will all come down to a price tho, will it not? :) 

I would happily pay a higher price for a replaceable battery, I have, in fact, done so for years. Seems like I'll be forced to reconsider my options now.

Write in C.

1 minute ago, Dat Guy said:

I would happily pay a higher price for a replaceable battery, I have, in fact, done so for years. Seems like I'll be forced to reconsider my options now.

I suppose it depends on the needs. Personally, I have no problem with non-removable batteries, but then again my phone is charged overnight and does me for the day even with heavier use.

Once your battery starts to show its age, you might want to replace it. This is where the problems start.

Write in C.

Why has nobody made an RGB phone?

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.