what will donald trump do with his presidency

Sleeper PC 2016

All i know is that it could be intresting to look at it from a non amerikan view. Also he might go bald.

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

same as other presidents, although i assume just with a few more mishaps on twitter that will enrage some people and make others laugh.

Shipping sucks

He barely just became the president 2 days ago, too early to say.

Lets see what he does with NAFTA first, considering it's one of the subject on the table right now.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

28 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

He barely just became the president 2 days ago, too early to say.

Lets see what he does with NAFTA first, considering it's one of the subject on the table right now.

as far as that is concerned, he wants to build a wall between mexico and the us which will break all trade agreements

Just now, Sleeper PC 2016 said:

as far as that is concerned, he wants to build a wall between mexico and the us which will break all trade agreements

Considering he has called for actions violating many international treaties and laws, I doubt he is concern by breaking a trade agreement.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

20 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Considering he has called for actions violating many international treaties and laws, I doubt he is concern by breaking a trade agreement.

yup and that will put more lawsuits and troubles on him and may as well get impeached and Mike pence takes over

He will Make America Great Again™.

On a more serious note, it's best to wait and see how he plays it out. To me he's already not fucking around as barely six hours in his presidency he signed an Executive Order or w/e relating to Obamacare.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

He will Make America Great Again™.

On a more serious note, it's best to wait and see how he plays it out. To me he's already not fucking around as barely six hours in his presidency he signed an Executive Order or w/e relating to Obamacare.

he wants to get rid of obamacare

41 minutes ago, Sleeper PC 2016 said:

yup and that will put more lawsuits and troubles on him and may as well get impeached and Mike pence takes over

Pence is Trump's trump card. No one is dumb enough to allow that homophobic twat become president. 

I think Trump will be a President of the United States for his presidency... #CaptainObvious

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

I may have a bias towards a political party but know this, I believe in a 5 party system, George Washington warned us of a 2 party system and look at what happened. Furthermore, I believe Trump needs to be given time to get everything sorted out, no? Many call for his impeachment and say what an awful president he is before he's hardly done anything. I support him with reservations but yanno he successfully toppled the last of the political dynasties(Bush and Clinton) for that he deserves an applause. I believe he'll reform health care first and work less on social issues. There ought to be no place for compassion.

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

2 hours ago, malon said:

All i know is that it could be intresting to look at it from a non amerikan view. Also he might go bald.

Walt for it to happen...

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

2 hours ago, malon said:

Thats assuming hes not already

- snip-

I agree with the general sentiment of "wait and see." Trump has said a lot of inflammatory things and I'm certainly not fond of him, but I also don't really hate Trump either. (Especially not as much as the far left and most media outlets). He hasn't really had much of a chance to do anything as president yet, it's all just be rhetoric up to this point. So lets see what he does as president and base our judgments going forward on that. I certainly hope that he gets to focus on paying down our 19.9 trillion dollar debt, but since he plans on spending billions to build walls and stuff I'm not going to hold my breath.

1 hour ago, Mooshi said:

Pence is Trump's trump card. No one is dumb enough to allow that homophobic twat become president. 

I hear Mike "Tesla array the gay away" pence already electrocuted 9 gays already and was screaming "ITS LEGAL!" While doing so and wearing a big fucking battery backpack with Christmas lights carrying a portable tesla coil gun. 

Hard fucking core. 

Might make the cut in Ben "Let's get this Shoah on the road" garrisons Montana merchant wranglers.

hopefully remove obama's troops from europe

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

5 hours ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

I hear Mike "Tesla array the gay away" pence already electrocuted 9 gays already and was screaming "ITS LEGAL!" While doing so and wearing a big fucking battery backpack with Christmas lights carrying a portable tesla coil gun. 

Hard fucking core. 

I would greenlight that within a nanosecond.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

7 hours ago, Sleeper PC 2016 said:

he wants to get rid of obamacare

Except he doesn't have any clear replacement for it, meaning your health care system will still be fucked up and a lot of people will end up without insurances again.

And not just because they had ACA insurance, but because the ACA protect patients by saying a private insurer cannot refuse or dump someone for an "existing condition", IE someone with Cancer for example.

Before repealing "obamacare" (Affordable Care Act), they should have a clear plan for the replacement.

They(Trump's campaign)claim that they would be keeping the Existing Condition clause on their campaign website, but it remains to be seen if they fuck that up or not by repealing ACA in its entirety without any replacement ready to go in effect right away.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

He will be busy with his tweets and at war with the media. Spins out some "alternative facts" and get as much TV rating as possible. Afterall he is a show man. What is better than "I'm the President" reality show?

6 hours ago, The Pikachu Mafia said:

I agree with the general sentiment of "wait and see." Trump has said a lot of inflammatory things and I'm certainly not fond of him, but I also don't really hate Trump either. (Especially not as much as the far left and most media outlets). He hasn't really had much of a chance to do anything as president yet, it's all just be rhetoric up to this point. So lets see what he does as president and base our judgments going forward on that. I certainly hope that he gets to focus on paying down our 19.9 trillion dollar debt, but since he plans on spending billions to build walls and stuff I'm not going to hold my breath.

Republican has the White House and both houses. In other words, they get a blank check for their favorite progames, like big tax cut and big military spending. I expect the budget hole will get bigger instead of smaller.

From a non American perspective I'm not sure, could go either way. The mans not great, neither is the situation but you have to give him a chance.

Heard he thinks that being in wars is stupid so I suppose if he retracts the US from war it can't be so bad.

Current Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 // Mobo: Ryzen AM4 B350 GAMING PLUS ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz // GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8GB // SSD: Kingston A400 120GB // HDD: 3 x WD Blue 1TB // PSUCorsair 650M // Case: Corsair 450D // Monitor: LG Ultrawide 29" IPS

Plex Server:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition // Mobo: Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz // GPU: GeForce GTX 670 // HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB // PSU: Kolink Core Series 500W 80 Plus Certified // Case: AVP Viper Mini Tower

Other:

PS4 Pro // PS3 // Nintendo Switch (Pokemon edition) // Nintendo 3DS // Xbox 360 // iPhone 8 Plus // Macbook Retina 2013