No Optical drive

johnpm42

I based my build off of another guy's and I now realize there isn't an optical drive... lol. What do I do if I have this Benq disk that I need to run to get my monitor working? But there isn't anywhere to build the disk

2 minutes ago, johnpm42 said:

Benq disk that I need to run to get my monitor working

why the hell do you need a disk to get a montior working? they have been plug & play since the 90s...

8 minutes ago, johnpm42 said:

I based my build off of another guy's and I now realize there isn't an optical drive... lol. What do I do if I have this Benq disk that I need to run to get my monitor working? But there isn't anywhere to build the disk

The disc is not required to use the display unless they provide some special functionality that requires a separate driver installation.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

The disc is not required to use the display unless they provide some special functionality that requires a separate driver installation.

funny you mention, i have a display that requires special drivers, i never knew why it did, until i discovered it had an SD card reader on the side, which is the only reason you need to install like.. a book of drivers xD (dell. ples.)