Need a group of people for an indie video game!

Lilninjsways

Hello I need some very important help!

I am making a indie game a game for low end pc's its still on the drawing board for what it will be all I know is its going to be a first person low end game

Sadly I cant pay anyone at all not till we finish the game and start making money

if you want to work with me please pm me <3

Thanks for reading

MY MAIN BUILD AT FATHERS HOUSE!

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-8300 3.3GHz 8-Core Processor CPU COOLER:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard

RAM: 32gb ddr3

Hard Drive:  Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Graphics Card:  MSI Radeon RX 470 DirectX 12 Radeon RX 470 ARMOR 4G OC 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

Case: Rosewill TYRFING ATX Mid Tower Case

Network Adapter:  TP-Link TL-WN781ND PCI-Express x1 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter

Case Fans:  Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition 67.8 CFM 140mm Fan (PLUS THE STOCK CASE FAN)

Monitor:  Asus VG248QE 24.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor

Keyboard:  Thermaltake CHALLENGER PRIME Wired Gaming Keyboard

Mouse:  MSI Interceptor DS B1 Wired Optical Mouse

Speakers: Logitech Z200 0W 2ch Speakers

Sorry, I only work for free on LTT

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Sorry, I only work for free on LTT

Ok, thanks for responding <3

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-8300 3.3GHz 8-Core Processor CPU COOLER:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Graphics Card:  MSI Radeon RX 470 DirectX 12 Radeon RX 470 ARMOR 4G OC 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

Case Fans:  Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition 67.8 CFM 140mm Fan (PLUS THE STOCK CASE FAN)

1 minute ago, Lilninjsways said:

Ok, thanks for responding <3

What language btw

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

What language btw

I'm English from the U.S were going to publish the game in English but later we will try to go global with as many languages we can do <3

Spoiler

9 minutes ago, Lilninjsways said:

I'm English from the U.S were going to publish the game in English but later we will try to go global with as many languages we can do <3

he means the programming lenguage...

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

50 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

he means the programming lenguage...

oh crap hahaha most likely java

1 hour ago, deXxterlab97 said:

What language btw

most likely java

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Lilninjsways said:

Hello I need some very important help!

I am making a indie game a game for low end pc's its still on the drawing board for what it will be all I know is its going to be a first person low end game

Sadly I cant pay anyone at all not till we finish the game and start making money

if you want to work with me please pm me <3

Thanks for reading

oh crap hahaha most likely java

most likely java

This is already going to hell in a hand basket. 

a.) Very few people in this world are going to work for free. At the end of the day people have to live. The ones who will work for free are usually terrible at what they do and/or will be completely uncommitted to the project. I guess you get what you pay for.

b.) Backpay, stock options and revenue sharing are not enticing offers from a business that has 0 revenue. No one intelligent will touch that.

c.) Worthwhile devs will want to see a GDD, business plan, ect....

d.) What about assets that your team can't produce. How are you going to pay for them?

e.) What skills and industry experience do you bring to the table? If all you have is an idea then you are completely worthless to the rest of the team as you can contribute absolutely nothing.

f.) No one who actually has experience in game/game engine programming will use java. Its more so if your learning your first programming language in conjunction with graphics programming. 

I think that's enough holes for now.

Anyways get your self a loan for $200000-1000000. a(depending on how much development time you need as well how much work has to be outsourced.)

Or get the project into alpha yourself then look for a team so that there is something tangible and not some idea that is a pipe dream.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

26 minutes ago, trag1c said:

This is already going to hell in a hand basket. 

a.) Very few people in this world are going to work for free. At the end of the day people have to live. The ones who will work for free are usually terrible at what they do and/or will be completely uncommitted to the project. I guess you get what you pay for.

b.) Backpay, stock options and revenue sharing are not enticing offers from a business that has 0 revenue. No one intelligent will touch that.

c.) Worthwhile devs will want to see a GDD, business plan, ect....

d.) What about assets that your team can't produce. How are you going to pay for them?

e.) What skills and industry experience do you bring to the table? If all you have is an idea then you are completely worthless to the rest of the team as you can contribute absolutely nothing.

f.) No one who actually has experience in game/game engine programming will use java. Its more so if your learning your first programming language in conjunction with graphics programming. 

I think that's enough holes for now.

Anyways get your self a loan for $200000-1000000. a(depending on how much development time you need as well how much work has to be outsourced.)

Or get the project into alpha yourself then look for a team so that there is something tangible and not some idea that is a pipe dream.

thanks for your oppinion

Spoiler

thanks for your oppinion

I wasn't even going to bother contributing at all but am only doing so since things have been summed up so concisely. I agree with the advice that you have been given.

We can see that you have in fact got basically nothing to offer:

3 hours ago, Lilninjsways said:

its still on the drawing board for what it will be all I know is its going to be a first person low end game

3 hours ago, Lilninjsways said:

Sadly I cant pay anyone at all

Beyond obtaining the most basic advice on either specific technical details or overall design it's very unlikely that you are going to be able to recruit anyone with any meaningful aptitude/ability to your cause.

Why not give it a try yourself, maybe by following the Agile development methodology you may be able to build something at least.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

For some reason low end first person sounds like first Doom or Wold 3D. Or even Duke Nukem 3D. Though if you are aiming for more like Legend of Grimrock (also indie game with sub 10-person dev team), that might work much better.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv