Noctis 450 orange/black theme

In preparation for the upcoming Ryzen launch I am building my first computer for myself rather than other people. I am looking at an orange and black theme but I was unable to find a good case that matched that theme. Enter: my first case mod!

IMG_20170122_040823.jpg

IMG_20170122_040653.jpg

IMG_20170122_040726.jpg

I have a couple touch ups to do along the top of the front bezel but otherwise I really like how this turned out.

From here I plan to:

-replace the red led's with orange

-add some paint striping to the front/top

-maybe add something to the side panels

-actually make the system once Ryzen is realeased

-clean my room (yes, I know it's a mess)

What do you guys think?

I've built 3 PC's, but none for myself... In fact, I'm using an iMac that my dad bought for me as my desktop. Awkward...

Please don't say "SSD drive." By doing so, you are literally saying "Solid State Drive Drive" and causing my brain cells to commit suicide. The same applies to HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express).

Noice!

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

this looks dope. it looks like it would be a PC that Tracer from Overwatch would own lmao.. 

can't wait to see the machine once built, are you gonna mod the mobo + GPU + RAM heat spreaders, etc? 

because that'd look the best IMO

idk

1 minute ago, Droidbot said:

this looks dope. it looks like it would be a PC that Tracer from Overwatch would own lmao.. 

can't wait to see the machine once built, are you gonna mod the mobo + GPU + RAM heat spreaders, etc? 

because that'd look the best IMO

It really depends on what I can find that fits the theme. If a mobo comes out that is orange/black I'll probably use it instead of modding, provided it is a good one of course.

I am planning on doing a custom loop, probably with rigid tubing and definitely with orange coolant.

I've built 3 PC's, but none for myself... In fact, I'm using an iMac that my dad bought for me as my desktop. Awkward...

Please don't say "SSD drive." By doing so, you are literally saying "Solid State Drive Drive" and causing my brain cells to commit suicide. The same applies to HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express).