Accidentally Brickedmy HIS RX 460 iCooler 2GB

PC Specs: i7 3770K 16GB DDR3 HIS RX 460 iCooler 2GB Z77X-UD3H MOTHER BOARD

What happened : I saw a lot of posts of people upgrading their Bios to get more performance out of their RX 460, I did the same I opened up the bat file with administrator access and my Pc blue screened. When I tried rebooting , it would give long beep fooled by two short beep. What I did: Took out the gpu out of my case and plugged DVI Cable into the Integrated GPU, went to BIOS and set IGFX as default Gpu, Plugged GPU back into pci e slot and booted using IGpu. Downloaded atiflash and installed it into a pendrive with DOS, rebooted and booted into DOS and typed in 'atiflash - i' and 'atiflash - it', both replied with 'Adapter not found'

What I tried to do to fix it: Cleared CMOS

Any way to unbrick the card?

==vFmdH1npbZ6PwRT2mQOGutuP3YBPHGvkcIeOximPMDcb7J4/0QDOrFIaXSrSE5DuEZ750w/PS5kLUjTDL3P+gjflJB7iUPDq7rgJTiZn2L5XK98dDMPYyfKrHVvvzkY0

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

Run the same commands to flash the card but instead with the original BIOS. Worked for me and my 290 even when it wasn't recognised :P

I tried using Original BIOS Backup.

==vFmdH1npbZ6PwRT2mQOGutuP3YBPHGvkcIeOximPMDcb7J4/0QDOrFIaXSrSE5DuEZ750w/PS5kLUjTDL3P+gjflJB7iUPDq7rgJTiZn2L5XK98dDMPYyfKrHVvvzkY0

Is there a dual BIOS switch on the card?

Nope, no Dual BIOS switch :(

6 minutes ago, FabulousGamer said:

Nope, no Dual BIOS switch :(

Did you flash within Windows? Because if so, I don't think there's anything we can do... try RMA the card?

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Did you flash within Windows? Because if so, I don't think there's anything we can do... try RMA the card?

Thats what bricked my card, I didn't knew that Windows shouldn't be used to flash a graphics card. I'll try contacting HIS to RMA the card, its only 3 months old.

2 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

This is unreadable on the Dark theme. 

maybe due to font. changed it to Arial.

1 minute ago, FabulousGamer said:

maybe due to font. changed it to Arial.

No, due to colour. If you copy pasted make sure you "remove formatting" 

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

3 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

No, due to colour. If you copy pasted make sure you "remove formatting" 

fixed