IPS Monitor (99% AdobeRGB) For Around $1000?

Looking for an IPS monitor that can display 99% AdobeRGB colors.   Preferably 24" or more.  And if possible, 4K would be great.  Anywhere from $700 - $1200 would be my price. 

I found this LG Monitor that seems perfect, and Linus had good things to say about it. But the Amazon reviews arent too good, and the monitor seems ridden with problems. 

https://www.amazon.com/LG-Electronics-Digital-31MU97-B-31-0-Inch/dp/B00OKSEVTY/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Any help? Thank you all   ^_^' 

i cant look right now my internets being an ass but maybe look for a lower end eizo monitor there the best for photography and have really good color profile support, you might be able to get an eizo for around $1200

11 minutes ago, joshfrog said:

i cant look right now my internets being an ass but maybe look for a lower end eizo monitor there the best for photography and have really good color profile support, you might be able to get an eizo for around $1200

Yes, i was looking at their monitors before i posted here. They get super expensive, even low end is about $1200. So i thought i would see if someone had some other suggestions  ^_^'