Strange BOINC behavior

I've recently noticed this strange behavior on my GPU usage while running boinc. Does anyone know why it does that?

Cheers

uyLUTto.jpg

13 minutes ago, MimigaKing said:

I've recently noticed this strange behavior on my GPU usage while running boinc. Does anyone know why it does that?

Cheers

uyLUTto.jpg

I had similar with CPU and GPU and initially mistook it for throttling, it's just how boinc works, it's kinda screwy but normal. 

Yours faithfully

10 hours ago, MimigaKing said:

I've recently noticed this strange behavior on my GPU usage while running boinc.

Which project are you working on? Depending on what exactly you are crunching, this could either be normal or a sign of a problem.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

8 minutes ago, Imakuni said:

Which project are you working on? Depending on what exactly you are crunching, this could either be normal or a sign of a problem.

Einstein@Home

1 hour ago, MimigaKing said:

Einstein@Home

Uh.. then I'm sorry, but I can't really help you. I know nothing about that project, so I can't really tell if it's normal or not.

Your best bet would be to ask on their forums instead. People should be able to provide much more help there than the LTT community every could.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!