Would a cheap projector be good enough for gaming?

hotredsam

I was looking on amazon and saw multiple projectors under $100. Would these be good enough for gaming? I play bf1 and CSGO and some ark survival. Also would the lower resolution make the games unplayable? Is the input lag way too much?

thanks 

Cheap projectors just look bad.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Low resolution and low brightness unless you're in a near dark room are going to be problems. I have used a very old high end one which is now about the same spec as these low cost ones, and didn't have lag problems but this may vary depending on the model. Having said that, with mine I could get up to 100" display which was fun for movies.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

There are a lot of good entry level 1080p monitors around 100 USD, why would you get a projector? Unless you want to watch movies on a very big screen or lecturing something just don't.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide