Intels 2017 Extreme Rig Challenge

CPotter

This video was sponsored by Intel! Make sure to follow along with the Intel Extreme Rig Challenge and vote for your favorites over at https://rigchallenge.intel.com

They'll be raffling off the final 7 rigs, and giving away an HTC Vive as well! Just vote for your favorite #RigChallengeSweepstakes team to be entered to win.

You see, I clicked in this thread because of the title and seen it was the video I didn't bother watching because I didn't know what the hell it would be about... 

I'm not going to bother clicking on a video without some hint of what my 4 minutes will be spent on. 

My two cents. 

Too much overacting.

There were videos not that much time ago about the goals of LMG and how it appeared. And now Linus like: "F it, we'are going to be another super-flashy-"content"-creating-media-group".

"alright kids, the extrem..." yeah, it seems the 99% of people watching linus nowadays are 8 year old kids, based on the ******* thumbnails. why, why!!!???

Am I the only person who wants to see that fancy briefcase get turned into a custom portable gaming machine, USING the CPU and SSD that came in it? lol 

9 hours ago, obi-fade-kenobi said:

You see, I clicked in this thread because of the title and seen it was the video I didn't bother watching because I didn't know what the hell it would be about... 

I'm not going to bother clicking on a video without some hint of what my 4 minutes will be spent on. 

My two cents. 

Knowing LMG as I do, I just assumed that the video is a recreation of Justin Timberlake's SNL "Dick in a Box" skit.  Coming from them, with the tittle they chose, its a dead giveaway.

At 1:30ish, the outlining of the tools hanging on the wall, reminds me of this

stop at 4:27

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Is LMG making a machine and if so who are they doing it for?  Looking for who I should vote for.