Screen Noise/Snow after sleep mode

Komplett

Hello!

I run a two monitor setup, main via HDMI and second via DVI. But when I wake my computer from sleep mode, the second screen is just noise/snow, if I then switch input and back, it's back to normal. Why does this happen?

I run 16.12.2 drivers on my RX480 and I had this issue on the drivers before, but before the latest two drivers I had no issues..

maxresdefault.jpg

Mobo MSI X370 Carbon CPU Ryzen 7 1700 3.8GHz RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x8GB 3000MHz GPU ASUS GTX 1070 Strix Case NZXT S340 Storage Samsung 960 EVO 250GB M.2 - Seagate 1TB  PSU EVGA 750W Cooling NZXT Kraken X52 OS WIndows 10 Pro

Keyboard Arachnid Recore - Cherry MX Red Mouse Corsair M45  !!--GTA V--!!  

Not sure, but somehow it seems that there is no wake up signal. Might be software related if you had it in this driver? Suggest to roll back to the previous drivers then and see if that is fixing it. Just in case use DDU to uninstall drivers properly, so you can do a clean install.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

23 minutes ago, Gonio said:

Not sure, but somehow it seems that there is no wake up signal. Might be software related if you had it in this driver? Suggest to roll back to the previous drivers then and see if that is fixing it. Just in case use DDU to uninstall drivers properly, so you can do a clean install.

Just saw they had released 17.1.1 drivers, so I updated to those, uninstalled old with DDU. I hope this will solve it..

Mobo MSI X370 Carbon CPU Ryzen 7 1700 3.8GHz RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x8GB 3000MHz GPU ASUS GTX 1070 Strix Case NZXT S340 Storage Samsung 960 EVO 250GB M.2 - Seagate 1TB  PSU EVGA 750W Cooling NZXT Kraken X52 OS WIndows 10 Pro

Keyboard Arachnid Recore - Cherry MX Red Mouse Corsair M45  !!--GTA V--!!