Ajit Pai to take over FCC

Mira Yurizaki
2 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

It's not about fragility as it is about their pandering and push, often openly to "Silence" white people, they don't need to lead the party, segregation, etc.  On several U.S. college campuses, they appease BLM by segregating the White population to their own area, in the DNC they push for chairmen and women who are anti-White.  No person fears a woman doing a good job, the problem is hiring based on gender or race is pushed in the DNC, when often the person isn't suited for the job or in the case of the last few chair-women, they were incredibly corrupt.  There's also gender-deference and a variety of applications in regards to peoples inherent differences for specific jobs, etc.  Like women and their natural, superior social complex - that's inherent.

So what your telling me is that white people are beginning to fear what they have been doing to other minorities (mainly the African Americans) for decades now? 

1 minute ago, CoolMarquis97 said:

So what your telling me is that white people are beginning to fear what they have been doing to other minorities (mainly the African Americans) for decades now? 

We kind of fought a civil war to free them, and kind of on the Republican side of the aisle, spent over 100 years fighting racism as the first Republican African American Senator was in 1869 and the Democrat was in 92 or 94.  Can't forget MLK and all the Republican activists.  Or Malcolm X's hatred of the Dem party for their Klanbakes and in-action for anyone other than their highest donors.  In the U.S. Whites hate what the Dems are doing, because the Dems are hyping up racial politics, and thanks to that, and their continuation of the Welfare state since LBJ, it's getting -worse-.  Given the almost complete and total loss of 60% of African businesses, and the dissolution of the budding culture in favor of a stagnate one that is inherently taught victimization.

We've been kind.  Our race in general is inherently altruistic and high trust, and while we conquer people, we also end up freeing them, and letting our conscious get in the way even when people end up hating us entirely.

2 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

We kind of fought a civil war to free them, and kind of on the Republican side of the aisle, spent over 100 years fighting racism as the first Republican African American Senator was in 1869 and the Democrat was in 92 or 94.  Can't forget MLK and all the Republican activists.  Or Malcolm X's hatred of the Dem party for their Klanbakes and in-action for anyone other than their highest donors.  In the U.S. Whites hate what the Dems are doing, because the Dems are hyping up racial politics, and thanks to that, and their continuation of the Welfare state since LBJ, it's getting -worse-.  Given the almost complete and total loss of 60% of African businesses, and the dissolution of the budding culture in favor of a stagnate one that is inherently taught victimization.

We've been kind.  Our race in general is inherently altruistic and high trust, and while we conquer people, we also end up freeing them, and letting our conscious get in the way even when people end up hating us entirely.

Sort of agree but I don't see it as Dems hyping up racial politics, I simply believe those are actually the issues that most of American seems to ignore. It isn't so much of being taught victimization but more so the fact that they are actually victims. They are victims to this game called race in which a certain group of people dealt them a hand worth about let's say 3/5th the hand that the "conquerors" had  Have to disagree with the whole being kind thing. My island of Puerto Rico is still very much a colony held hostage by the United States, in which I am proud to call home. But just because it is home doesn't mean that we get to ignore it's horrid past and quite frankly it's very racist modern day. 

1 minute ago, CoolMarquis97 said:

Sort of agree but I don't see it as Dems hyping up racial politics, I simply believe those are actually the issues that most of American seems to ignore. It isn't so much of being taught victimization but more so the fact that they are actually victims. They are victims to this game called race in which a certain group of people dealt them a hand worth about let's say 3/5th the hand that the "conquerors" had  Have to disagree with the whole being kind thing. My island of Puerto Rico is still very much a colony held hostage by the United States, in which I am proud to call home. But just because it is home doesn't mean that we get to ignore it's horrid past and quite frankly it's very racist modern day. 

Everything is also based on the inherent cultures, tolerances, and issues of a region.  I personally believe the U.S. to be too large, and behaves like an Empire without an Empire-strategy or Monarchy.  I'm a proponent of the Articles of Confederation over the Constitution and stronger state governments, but also a proponent of a single-party system.  Personally I think the way to solve a lot of this is balkanizing to some degree.  Take all of the Indian tribes and give them the Dakota's, the full states.  Straight up, their own nation--ah, fuck it.  Lemme grab the meme.

BEHOLD.  THE BALKANIZED STATES OF AMERICA.  With the exception that I believe the Dakota's should be given to the Natives, so they can have their own State.  French Canada, as well, is real Canada, and the rest of Canada will be reclaimed.

Media preview

30 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Everything is also based on the inherent cultures, tolerances, and issues of a region.  I personally believe the U.S. to be too large, and behaves like an Empire without an Empire-strategy or Monarchy.  I'm a proponent of the Articles of Confederation over the Constitution and stronger state governments, but also a proponent of a single-party system.  Personally I think the way to solve a lot of this is balkanizing to some degree.  Take all of the Indian tribes and give them the Dakota's, the full states.  Straight up, their own nation--ah, fuck it.  Lemme grab the meme.

BEHOLD.  THE BALKANIZED STATES OF AMERICA.  With the exception that I believe the Dakota's should be given to the Natives, so they can have their own State.  French Canada, as well, is real Canada, and the rest of Canada will be reclaimed.

I've never really thought about this idea but that is extremely interesting. I could see this working but then I also think that destroys what the United States of America actually is. To me, my idea of America is the cultural melting pot of people all religions,colors,etc. We all get split up and then we are back to America being only white dudes again. I much rather us all come together and understand the problems we have created as a nation, solve them, and then move forward to building a better America. (No, not making America great again). 

50 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

ROFL. Ahahahhahahahahaha. Holy shit.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

47 minutes ago, CoolMarquis97 said:

This might be news to you, but you are talking to a racist who is playing mental gymnastics with you and taking advantage of the fact that you are not privy to a lot of nuances of U.S. history. Especially the part where he tells you "his side" fought to end slavery.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

This might be news to you, but you are talking to a racist who is playing mental gymnastics with you and taking advantage of the fact that you are not privy to a lot of nuances of U.S. history. Especially the part where he tells you "his side" fight to end slavery.

Oh I know, It's just interesting to delve into the minds who think so vastly different from my own. 

I'm so sick and tired of people refusing to accept the election results. I hope Calexit actually happens because Silicon Valley won't accept the election results.

2 hours ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Fun fact:  California currently is sitting at 32% willing to secede.  If they get 18% more, it can actually happen in 2019, and some of the big tech companies as well as Soros are funding it.  Thus, we can hope by all means they'll leave.  They'll need the rest of the West Coast, though, because water and droughts.

States are not allowed to leave the Union and California's Constitution doesn't have anything in it saying that it would even attempt secession which would be necessary to even have a chance. The only way they would even have a shot is by force but we all know how that ended last time. If anything, people are saying they want secession as a way of saying they don't like the way the nation is heading. 

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

10 hours ago, dizmo said:

Haha, that looks VERY Russian.

Actually, it''s the flag of the New California Republic founded in 2186 (and voted into existence in 2189). Fallout called it all those years ago!

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

i love this place insult some one and a thread gets locked and you get warned.....post some blatent racist bull shit and nothing happens......watch this post get deleted.

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

9 hours ago, revsilverspine said:

Actually, it''s the flag of the New California Republic founded in 2186 (and voted into existence in 2189). Fallout called it all those years ago!

Haha, always find that amusing. More amazing is how many times The Simpsons has called things before they happen.

If we get a female president after Trump...

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

19 hours ago, CoolMarquis97 said:

I wasn't necessarily speaking to the FCC choosing but just more so just questioning his statement on Democrats being racist to whites and sexist to males. 

many also voted for Hillary just because she isn't a jerk, like Trump. 

i think he was talking about the new left/feminists.

just look through some pictures of the protests in DC.

8 hours ago, apm said:

i think he was talking about the new left/feminists.

just look through some pictures of the protests in DC.

What pictures in particular stood out to you?