Ajit Pai to take over FCC

Mira Yurizaki
6 hours ago, M.Yurizaki said:

I think if California left the US, Mexico would invade to "reclaim" it.

That would be fun, especially with the state having a GDP twice that of Mexico...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

4 hours ago, zMeul said:

to be honest, I don't see Trump president for a full term

then you dont understand american politics. 

Enough of the right is behind him that he cant be impeached unless something truly superb happens, and he as of right now has the greatest deterent to being assassinated And its name is Mike the Electric-Fence Pence. 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

39 minutes ago, Atmos said:

Enough of the right is behind him that he cant be impeached unless something truly superb happens, and he as of right now has the greatest deterent to being assassinated And its name is Mike the Electric-Fence Pence. 

So that's the real reason he chose Pence for a VP, well played Trump....well played.

52 minutes ago, Atmos said:

yeah I do understand some of the American politics and you can't tell me that Trump is not/will not piss in republican's soup - he's a man that doesn't think before opening his mouth and act before thinking; he's a man that will make mistakes, mistakes that will cost him the presidency

32 minutes ago, zMeul said:

yeah I do understand some of the American politics and you can't tell me that Trump is not/will not piss in republican's soup - he's a man that doesn't think before opening his mouth and act before thinking; he's a man that will make mistakes, mistakes that will cost him the presidency

I don't think you quite understood what I meant.

Neither party is going to impeach him, unless he does something unfathomably stupid and blatantly illegal (And despite your opinion and all the memes, he's not a stupid man.) then he will NOT be impeached. If you don't know, when a president is impeached for their actions then the Vice President takes over the presidency. The same goes for sudden withdrawals of capacity (Illness, assassination, death, etc). Because Mike Pence is the Vice president, and neither party majority want to see that man as president. Mike Pence was as much a yes-man with experience for VP, as he was a deterrent to impeachment and assassination.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

4 minutes ago, zMeul said:

I beg to differ - he's a moron ^_^

you'll see

There's a drastic difference between being blunt and uncouth, and being a moron. Keep in mind this is a man who has been so successful in business in his life that he's one of the richest men on earth and commands one of the largest enterprises in history. 

The memes from the lefties were strong this season, and people legitimately believe he's stupid; which in and of itself is unfathomably stupid. If he really was a moron he would have crashed his businesses into the ground and be broke. Not living in one of the most expensive dwellings on planet earth and commanding one of the most powerful business empires on the planet.

I fucking hate trump, and I hate the situation we're in. But its because of people like you spreading lies and memes that I have to stand and defend him, because the facts don't lie.

1 hour ago, Atmos said:

There's a drastic difference between being blunt and uncouth, and being a moron. Keep in mind this is a man who has been so successful in business in his life that he's one of the richest men on earth and commands one of the largest enterprises in history. 

The memes from the lefties were strong this season, and people legitimately believe he's stupid; which in and of itself is unfathomably stupid. If he really was a moron he would have crashed his businesses into the ground and be broke. Not living in one of the most expensive dwellings on planet earth and commanding one of the most powerful business empires on the planet.

I fucking hate trump, and I hate the situation we're in. But its because of people like you spreading lies and memes that I have to stand and defend him, because the facts don't lie.

money does not make him clever, just because you can run a company does not mean you can run a country.

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Also he didn't start from nothing, he inherited a large sum of money from his father. In fact if he had just put all the money he got from his father into a savings account, he could have spent his days painting with his own shit and still have more money then he has today.. The only reason people think he's a great businessman is because he keeps telling you he is....   

15 hours ago, jaggysnake57 said:

money does not make him clever, just because you can run a company does not mean you can run a country.

My point was not that he is going to be good at running the country, but simply that he is not a stupid man and the constant memes from illiberals trying to make him out to be a complete idiot need to stop. Pushing a false narrative and ignoring facts are what lost the left the election, and yet here they are still trying to perpetuate a lie the majority of the country virulently opposes.

On 1/20/2017 at 3:32 PM, M.Yurizaki said:

I think if California left the US, Mexico would invade to "reclaim" it.

That would be a funny thing to witness xD

It's already full to the brim with latinos though. No need

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

18 hours ago, Atmos said:

Mike Pence was as much a yes-man with experience for VP, as he was a deterrent to impeachment and assassination.

That's gotta be the most amazing political theory I've ever heard. Makes some sense too.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

8 hours ago, Atmos said:

My point was not that he is going to be good at running the country, but simply that he is not a stupid man and the constant memes from illiberals trying to make him out to be a complete idiot need to stop. Pushing a false narrative and ignoring facts are what lost the left the election, and yet here they are still trying to perpetuate a lie the majority of the country virulently opposes.

ill just leave this here https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/21/us/politics/trump-white-house-briefing-inauguration-crowd-size.html?_r=0

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

40 minutes ago, jaggysnake57 said:

And what does that prove? No seriously, what the fuck does that prove?

That a large amount of the people who voted for trump either A, are at work and can't afford the luxury of watching his inauguration, or B, don't live in an area close enough to go out.

Also, the first black president is a far more "historical" event and something far more likely to have people go out of their way to see, than trumps victory.

Far more people showed up to trumps inauguration than they did Bush Jr.'s first, or even Bill Clinton's. You also need to keep in mind that the DC area (The overwhelming majority of the people who show up to these events) is mostly left leaning, and a very large section of that local population is african american, only further bolstering Obama's inaugurations.

This whole bullshit "His crowd was smaller than obamas!" argument thing needs to fucking stop. It doesn't mean anything whatsoever.

But no, here I fucking am again defending someone who I strongly dislike because illiberals and leftists want to push another false narrative.

2 hours ago, Atmos said:

And what does that prove? No seriously, what the fuck does that prove?

That a large amount of the people who voted for trump either A, are at work and can't afford the luxury of watching his inauguration, or B, don't live in an area close enough to go out.

Also, the first black president is a far more "historical" event and something far more likely to have people go out of their way to see, than trumps victory.

Far more people showed up to trumps inauguration than they did Bush Jr.'s first, or even Bill Clinton's. You also need to keep in mind that the DC area (The overwhelming majority of the people who show up to these events) is mostly left leaning, and a very large section of that local population is african american, only further bolstering Obama's inaugurations.

This whole bullshit "His crowd was smaller than obamas!" argument thing needs to fucking stop. It doesn't mean anything whatsoever.

But no, here I fucking am again defending someone who I strongly dislike because illiberals and leftists want to push another false narrative.

still it was smaller ;)

On 1/20/2017 at 3:26 PM, Kloaked said:

So in other words, we have another Tom Wheeler.

Some of them are already residing in California, so they may as well not be in the US /kappa

We have the opposite of ton wheeler who only worked for the industry in the 70s

Aji pao has activly lobbied for companies like verizon for the last ten years.

Say good by to net neutrality

Dear Canadians I know your internet suck but could you adopt me please? From northern minnisota its practically canada itself...

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

murca is about to become the land of the rich........if your poor your fucked

Tom Wheeler seemed like a bad pick at first, but he actually did a lot of good things.

Let's try to be optimistic. Otherwise we will all become really depressed.

On 1/21/2017 at 7:37 PM, Atmos said:

Trump is a very stupid person. He only looks smart to stupid people. Hillary being a horrible candidate does not detract from that.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

On 1/20/2017 at 10:49 PM, Sephiroth said:

Any females in the Scandanavian countries in need of a husband? I'll  keep your servers cool and your bed warm!

I was about to ask that.

I can cook, I don't mind cleaning, I don't mind being a house husband.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

5 hours ago, ivan134 said:

Trump is a very stupid person. He only looks smart to stupid people. Hillary being a horrible candidate does not detract from that.

No but her and the democrats fighting a shadow war with Russia over a natural gas pipeline from the Persian Gulf to Europe, at the behest of foreign interests, does.

She was more than a horrible candidate, she was the worst candidate. Do some actual research on what has been happening in the world and why.

Although Trump will undoubtedly do pro-corporate things we don't like, that's still preferable to an insane foreign policy hell bent on starting world war 3

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

On 1/22/2017 at 3:14 AM, jaggysnake57 said:

And I'll just leave this here.  

Here are some things that the media doesn't report on because it goes against their narrative.  As for the FCC, I'm not sure how he's going to do, it's pretty much the same as when Wheeler came in.  We just have to see what kind of policies he tries to push forward.

1 hour ago, Trik'Stari said:

No but her and the democrats fighting a shadow war with Russia over a natural gas pipeline from the Persian Gulf to Europe, at the behest of foreign interests, does.

She was more than a horrible candidate, she was the worst candidate. Do some actual research on what has been happening in the world and why.

Although Trump will undoubtedly do pro-corporate things we don't like, that's still preferable to an insane foreign policy hell bent on starting world war 3

Thank you for restating what I said and making it seem like you're educating me.

The funny part is that you think Republicans don't want to fight a war over oil just because Trump won the nomination.

Do you think withdrawing from NATO and letting Russia have their way in the world won't start world war 3? Do you think poking China's eye, who doesn't need us as much as we need then and their natural resources is good foreign policy? Do you think using our nukes more liberally, letting any country who wants a nuke get one, and ditching disarmament in favor of a new nuclear arms race is a great idea? Did you know that a drought was the catalyst for the civil war in Syria and that most wars in human history have been fought over resources? If you didn't, now you know you do. So can you tell me if it's a good idea to vote in someone who thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax and plans to do absolutely nothing about it?

YOU go do research about what's happening and what has happened in the past in the world and understand the ramifications of a lot of Trump's stances are before you attempt to educate me and tell you voted for Trump because you don't want world war 3.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit