Need help on choosing a new case

Hello everyone, im looking to get a new case for my system 
it needs clearance for a 165mm tall cpu cooler ,because im using a thermaltake Frio
and 11 inches for my gpu,a 970 strix, i have an atx motherboard

i have 3 options
NZXT H440: I really love how this case looks and its features, but im worried about the airflow of the front, because the vents are going to be facing a wall.

NZXT Noctis450: This one is an option because its interior is the same as the H440 and i think doesnt have the airflow problem.

Coolermaster MasterCase Pro 5 : A nice case too, everything fits perfectly and doesnt seem to have airflow problems...

I would really like to afford the H440, but im really worried about the airflow, if someone owns that case and has the front vents facing a wall, please let me know how are your temps.

Id like you guys to recommend any other case with a nice interior, a nice window to showcase the components installed, nice airflow and support for my cpu cooler and graphics card, Also im really into minimalistic design, thats why i love the H440 haha, thanks a lot

The H440 is a good case and the fans can be flipped if you are concerned about the airflow (from push to pull or pull to push)

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

get a air 540 if you want airflow  

Im not saying i want airflow , besides i cant find that case here and it doesnt fit my cpu cooler

what i said is that I love the looks and features of the h440 but im worried about the airflow of that case, everyone says it has a ''good enough'' airflow that can be problematic when the environment gets warmer

Well NZXT S340 elite have 161mm clearance for CPU cooler, so that kinda sucks xD 

In my opinion S340 elite looks amazing.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

39 minutes ago, hazen10 said:

Hello everyone, im looking to get a new case for my system 
it needs clearance for a 165mm tall cpu cooler ,because im using a thermaltake Frio
and 11 inches for my gpu,a 970 strix, i have an atx motherboard

i have 3 options
NZXT H440: I really love how this case looks and its features, but im worried about the airflow of the front, because the vents are going to be facing a wall.

NZXT Noctis450: This one is an option because its interior is the same as the H440 and i think doesnt have the airflow problem.

Coolermaster MasterCase Pro 5 : A nice case too, everything fits perfectly and doesnt seem to have airflow problems...

I would really like to afford the H440, but im really worried about the airflow, if someone owns that case and has the front vents facing a wall, please let me know how are your temps.

Id like you guys to recommend any other case with a nice interior, a nice window to showcase the components installed, nice airflow and support for my cpu cooler and graphics card, Also im really into minimalistic design, thats why i love the H440 haha, thanks a lot

You should get the NZXT S34-

31 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

Well NZXT S340 elite have 161mm clearance for CPU cooler, so that kinda sucks xD 

In my opinion S340 elite looks amazing.

FUCK!

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

Define S

Define C

Carbide 400c

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

2 hours ago, ivan134 said:

Define S

Define C

Carbide 400c

Fractal design is not an option because those cases dont arrive to my country, and the carbide 400c looks nice but its clearabce for cpu cooler is 170mm, and i dont know if my 165mm tall cooler is going to fit nicely

I think im gonna sell my thermaltake frio and go for a hyper 212 evo before choosing a new case, the evo is smaller and that gives me more options to choose cases from

1 hour ago, hazen10 said:

Fractal design is not an option because those cases dont arrive to my country, and the carbide 400c looks nice but its clearabce for cpu cooler is 170mm, and i dont know if my 165mm tall cooler is going to fit nicely

The 400C will fit fine.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit