Best drawing pad for osu

Gentlekatt

Hello, everyone im looking to buy really good drawing pad for osu any suggestions?

Budget?

Budget Rig "Curable":     | FX 6300 @4.5Ghz | Asus R9 270x | Asus Crosshair IV Extreme | 16GB HyperX Beast | 120GB PNY SSD

Tablet "Buddy":                 Trekstor Wintron 10.1|

I'd recommend NOT getting Bamboo.  We've had loads of issues with these.  I'm trying to find the model our marketing dept. uses.  They have a nice one that they seem to dote frequently about.

You considered the Osu!tablet2016 itself? I mean, its made for this game. It would probably do you the best.

Budget Rig "Curable":     | FX 6300 @4.5Ghz | Asus R9 270x | Asus Crosshair IV Extreme | 16GB HyperX Beast | 120GB PNY SSD

Just now, Rodniz said:

You considered the Osu!tablet2016 itself? I mean, its made for this game. It would probably do you the best.

its out of stock for really long time 

8 minutes ago, Gentlekatt said:

its out of stock for really long time 

My girlfriend is playing with an bamboo fun. Shes fine with it. Im considering buying her a new one, since she startet drawing activly some months ago.

Was thinking about the wacom intous art. Maybe that's something for u

1 minute ago, Rodniz said:

My girlfriend is playing with an bamboo fun. Shes fine with it. Im considering buying her a new one, since she startet drawing activly some months ago.

but one guys said he had lots of troubles with em :/

1 minute ago, Gentlekatt said:

but one guys said he had lots of troubles with em :/

He did not told what kind of troubles. Maybe he got a broken one. My GF is fine with it.

Just now, Rodniz said:

He did not told what kind of troubles. Maybe he got a broken one. My GF is fine with it.

what about CTH-480 Cookiezi uses that

3 minutes ago, Gentlekatt said:

what about CTH-480 Cookiezi uses that

Pretty much all personal preferences. Get the new version atleast then :)

1 minute ago, Rodniz said:

Pretty much all personal preferences. Get the new version atleast then :)

what is the latest one?

Our marketing team tried using the Bamboo Splash and the Intuos.  The Intuous was better than the Splash, but it was difficult to gauge location or pattern on the tablet to screen.  any additional lifts or seek with the pen adds time to artwork.  The Intuous was better with the dots as they helped identify where on the palate you're at.  For a budget pad, the Intuous is not bad, but if you're concerned about quality of drawing, you want something with a screen, or writable pad.

We tried the iPad with Adobe's Ink Stylus and Slide Ruler, but it was a little more complicated and the overall cost was more than we wanted to spend on an entire marketing team.   We went with something like this:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Blue-Portable-8-5-LCD-Writing-Pad-Notepad-Electronic-Pen-Drawing-Graphics-Tablet-Digital-Handwritten-Handwriting/32598905008.html