THE DAY IS HERE! TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n00bmlg

lol what a circle jerk. All these special trump supporters get so defensive and hostile when somebody doesn't' agree with their thinking. Hypocrites. Sad!

System: Thinkpad T460

2 minutes ago, Speedyv said:

lol what a circle jerk. All these special trump supporters get so defensive and hostile when somebody doesn't' agree with their thinking. Hypocrites. Sad!

You mean Hillary supporters and extreme leftists, because the protests are showing exactly that.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

1 hour ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

BREAKING NEWS!

Flood Warnings issued for all of California and New York, liberal tears are flooding major cities! Seek high ground immediately!

I'm finding a place to throw this in my signature.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

6 minutes ago, Speedyv said:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Speedyv said:

riots intensify

Don't play the Alabama card, either. Military child born in San Diego and comes from California, I'm gay, and I'm Mexican. Triple whammy!

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Don't play the Alabama card, either. Military child born in San Diego and comes from California, I'm gay, and I'm Mexican. Triple whammy!

Did you just assume that I give a shit lol

I'll let you guys get on with the circle jerk. 

System: Thinkpad T460

1 minute ago, Speedyv said:

Meh, it's happened before, wasn't letting that shit happen again. Curve before the other person does.

I'm from the U.K, so I figured my input would be valid too. Please don't open the spoiler unless you're willing to read, understand and comprehend my opinion properly. I believe it's the most intellectual in this thread tbh. 

Spoiler

I couldn't give a fuck

1 hour ago, asim1999 said:

In the UK we are happy that he got elected cos of Brexit. He has promised us a swift trade deal.  If Hilary got in, we would have been screwed

How odd. No-one I've spoken to has felt like this. (UK too btw.)

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

I'm personally glad this is finally happening. Trump wasn't my first choice and I'm more slight left from center politically. With that said, the tears of entitled millennials is amazing. Probably the most obnoxious, whiny generation of all time. 

Before Obama, I was under the same mindset of F Republicans blah blah blah, but thanks to SJWs, I grew to loathe the far left even more. There aren't hundreds of genders, mean things said on the internet isn't the same as a war vet having ptsd and omg that rampant entitlement has to gtfo. 

America was in desperate need of a culture shock, we're a bunch of sensitive crybabies. 

4 minutes ago, Speedyv said:

I don't see a circle jerk here. Most of that stuff is on /r/The_Donald.

13 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

You mean Hillary supporters and extreme leftists, because the protests are showing exactly that.

They broke the windows of a Starbucks (and other businesses) near the inauguration. Let that sink in: they busted up a joint that mostly left-leaning politically.

1 minute ago, Mooshi said:

Probably the most obnoxious, whiny generation of all time. 

You've obviously never worked retail

7 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

How odd. No-one I've spoken to has felt like this. (UK too btw.)

Personal experience will always be that until you have solid evidence of the entirety of the population. The same people who voted for Brexit are probably still for it, and those who voted against it are probably still against it.

6 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

I'm personally glad this is finally happening. Trump wasn't my first choice and I'm more slight left from center politically. With that said, the tears of entitled millennials is amazing. Probably the most obnoxious, whiny generation of all time. 

Before Obama, I was under the same mindset of F Republicans blah blah blah, but thanks to SJWs, I grew to loathe the far left even more. There aren't hundreds of genders, mean things said on the internet isn't the same as a war vet having ptsd and omg that rampant entitlement has to gtfo. 

Welcome to the basket of deplorables.

2 minutes ago, potoooooooo said:

You've obviously never worked retail

I have, millenials just edge out boomers, just. 

19 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

America was in desperate need of a culture shock, we're a bunch of sensitive crybabies. 

I agree. However Id still choose the far left over the far right. Theyre equally bigoted, but the far left would do something about our impeding climate change doom. In general, fuck everyone.

- snip-

4 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

I agree. However Id still choose the far left over the far right. Theyre equally bigoted, but the far left would do something about our impeding climate change doom. In general, fuck everyone.

Do you actually mean bigoted by its actual definition?

9 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

Do you actually mean bigoted by its actual definition?

Yes. And I believe the beliefs to both be pretty destructive as well.

- snip-

Just now, MrDynamicMan said:

Yes. And I believe the beliefs to both be pretty destructive as well.

Then why would you trust the leftists to fix this "climate change" problem if they're both destructive?

I'm asking because you're coming across to me as someone who's just trying to be super edgy.

8 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

Then why would you trust the leftists to fix this "climate change" problem if they're both destructive?

I'm asking because you're coming across to me as someone who's just trying to be super edgy.

Socially speaking, theyre detructive. The far lefts identity politics is hellish but the conservative rights stance on abortion and lgbt rights is equally bad if not worse. Theyre pretty bigoted, youll constantly see rightists off leftist arguments as SJWs, cucks, or libtards, and youll see lefties dismissing opposing positions as racist, mysoginistic, x-phobic, etc. both subsrcibe to post modernatic forms of thinking, biology denial and the "muh feelings" approach to subjects such as rape, while on the right there is a staunch denial of climate change, evolution, big bang, etc. In that regard, the far right is much more anti-science than the far left. Theyre destructive but in different ways. The left will destroy society but probably attempt to save the environment while the far right will take down society and the world with it.

- snip-

56 minutes ago, obi-fade-kenobi said:

I'm from the U.K, so I figured my input would be valid too. Please don't open the spoiler unless you're willing to read, understand and comprehend my opinion properly. I believe it's the most intellectual in this thread tbh. 

Hide contents

I couldn't give a fuck

The only people that don't give a fuck is the ones who never posted. 

9 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

The left will destroy society but probably attempt to save the environment while the far right will take down society and the world with it.

I disagree with this particular point - not that I disagree with the entirety with what you said, but I can get with it.

America was founded on multiple ideologies, namely the one that I cannot describe very well other than we have a mixture of every type of culture, -ism, and so on. Because of that, our way of life is completely different than other countries, and I would argue better than other countries.

We don't have extremes of anything, as the founding fathers looked at countries who have tried extreme capitalism, communism, and what have you and they all failed. They figured that a balance had to be struck and America was to be the example of it. Despite the bullshit going on with how the media is portraying our great country, I feel like we're doing a good job of that.

As humorous as it is to some people, Trump winning the election shows how diverse and fair the country is. The dude is a businessman who isn't taken seriously in politics by many yet he ended up winning because he knew how to play by the rules of the system in place. He didn't get the popular vote, but he didn't need it. We have a separation of powers in how voting works called electoral college. It exists so that not one particular region can have a larger say-so than the other in the Presidential election. It's more complicated than that, though. But it exists for a very good reason and it doesn't need an entire overhaul - the amount of votes each state gets just needs to be looked at again.

So I said all of that because not one particular side, left or right, will have dominion over the other no matter what happens so long as our constitution and such that make America what it is isn't messed with. 

If there are real problems that need to be dealt with, a solution needs to be brought forward along with evidence for the problem to begin with. I've said this before on the forum but I got shit on since I have a different opinion (bigotry amirite?): there is not enough evidence for a human-caused climate change that is causing Earth to R.I.P. I've talked to a friend who is far left-leaning who studies in that particular area (has a Ph.D.) and insisted that there is a problem with the environment and our emissions and other forms of pollution are causing it. I am not convinced, personally, and a lot of other people aren't either, obviously.

But I will say there is no harm in turning to more environmentally friendly fuel and regulations - we should be doing that anyways just so we can have an overall cleaner environment for everyone and everything outright.

1 minute ago, AcornEyes said:

The only people that don't give a fuck is the ones who never posted. 

thumb-up-terminator_pablo_M_R.jpg

23 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Socially speaking, theyre detructive. The far lefts identity politics is hellish but the conservative rights stance on abortion and lgbt rights is equally bad if not worse. Theyre pretty bigoted, youll constantly see rightists off leftist arguments as SJWs, cucks, or libtards, and youll see lefties dismissing opposing positions as racist, mysoginistic, x-phobic, etc. both subsrcibe to post modernatic forms of thinking, biology denial and the "muh feelings" approach to subjects such as rape, while on the right there is a staunch denial of climate change, evolution, big bang, etc. In that regard, the far right is much more anti-science than the far left. Theyre destructive but in different ways. The left will destroy society but probably attempt to save the environment while the far right will take down society and the world with it.

There's a difference between denial and logic.

I've always been right wing, but supportive of climate change. But recently I realized that getting rid of fossil fuels isn't entirely logical. We use fossil fuels for polymers, the only alternative is bio-fuel, but even that is polluting the environment.

While saving the environment sounds all well and good, it isn't the most logical thing.

15 minutes ago, AcornEyes said:

There's a difference between denial and logic.

I've always been right wing, but supportive of climate change. But recently I realized that getting rid of fossil fuels isn't entirely logical. We use fossil fuels for polymers, the only alternative is bio-fuel, but even that is polluting the environment.

While saving the environment sounds all well and good, it isn't the most logical thing.

It absolutely is otherwise were left with a completely fucked ecosystem, and global warming that could destroy entire states like florida, as well as drastically change agriculture and lead to famine as food chains collapse and farms become unviable. Water resources will deminish and fossil fuels wont even last another 150 years. We need to make the switch as soon as possible on our grids and try and moves cars across too so we can save the fuels for polymers, planes, and ships, until we have to use bio fuels in planes and ships.

- snip-