To encourage social distancing, you must leave two blank lines at the start and end of every post, and before and after every quote. Failure to comply may result in non-essential parts of the forum closing. Click for more details. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Min Htet Paing

1080p 144Hz (OR) 4k 60Hz?

Its personal preference. I take Hz over quality not to mention 4K needs lot more horsepower to drive....

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I got 1440p and idk how I feel about it, I think 1080p was an appropriate size, I just scaled everything up on 1440p. I would go and look at 1440p vs 1080p in a store with monitors or tv's your size, then make a judgement call. 

On 20.1.2017 at 2:37 PM, Froody129 said:

Honestly, 1440p 144hz is the Gaming sweet spot 

That's what i am looking for.

But there is pretty much not a single Monitor out there with these specs, that has no compromise :/

Either TN panel, or IPS with very very bad quality management 

7 hours ago, Darkseth said:

That's what i am looking for.

But there is pretty much not a single Monitor out there with these specs, that has no compromise :/

Either TN panel, or IPS with very very bad quality management 

Asus has amazing TN panels, I think Acer has good ones too but they have terrible QC

That's an F in the profile pic