Watercooling GPU?

Hi, I already have AIO CPU kit, but I'm concidering buying Watercooling for my GPU, but I don't know what to go for.

I am using the Rog Strix 1070 in a Haf X case. only things that'll be required is:  it can be delivered to Denmark, and i might want the pump and reservoir in one.

Anyone can help me?

You could always get like an nzxt kraken g10 and mount your fav aio cooler to that to cool the gpu (please double check the g10 supports your gpu cos im not sure)

So you're obviously looking into a custom loop since there aren't any AIO GPU upgrade kits afaik. Right off the bat: If you want to do this I would strongly recommend throwing your CPU into the loop as well. Having a nice shiny custom loop in your system only to look at the boring rubber tubing on your AIO will break your heart (or at least it will break anyone's heart in /r/watercooling). EKWB - a very popular (if not the most popular) manufacturer of PC water cooling gear - actually has a custom loop configurator on their site to help you chose the right parts. But here's the gist of what you should look out for:

1. Do you want soft or hard-line tubing (Soft is a lot easier to build with but hard-line looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL)

2. What CPU Socket do you have (I presume you already know this)

3. What GPU do you have --> What GPU water block fits your GPU. In your case, your looking into a water block for the GTX 1080 Strix since the 1080 and 1070 share the same board layout. Do note that you will also need the corresponding backplate to your GPU block.

4. What kind of finish do you want on your blocks? Common options are either acetal (basically black plastic), nickel plated (which looks a lot like chrome) and clear (I think you know what that means) a lot of people prefer clear blocks since they allow you to see your fluid inside the block.

5. What kind of fittings do you want/need? This depends on what kind of tubing you're buying. If you're going with hard-line, there are three sizes to choose from: 12mm, 13mm and 16mm (all measurements being the outer diameter of the tube). Then you have to find the right fitting (you're looking for hard-line compression fittings) that match the outer diameter of the tube. For soft tubing there are four major tubing sizes: 10/13, 10/16, 12/16 and 13/19 (all measurements in mm and representing inner diameter/outer diameter of the tube). If you decided on your size of soft tubing there are two major options for fittings: Barbed fittings, which are only classified by their compatible inner diameter of tubes and just require sticking the tube onto the barb (this may look a bit ugly), and compression fittings. Compression fittings are basically like barb fittings with a thread for a collar to lock down onto the tube (also note that compression fittings have to match both the inner and outer diameter of your soft tubing). I included a picture (courtesy of EKWB's really great guide on fittings and tubing which you should check out) to show the difference between barbed and compression fittings for soft tubing.

6. What fluid do you want? You can either get a pre-mixed coolant like mayhems' pastel coolants (which aren't see through and have really vibrant colours) or mix your own with distilled water (which you should be able to get in the grocery store) and some dye to colour it.

7. What size of radiator do you want? You can either get a rad with 120mm fans (120, 240, 360, 480) or 140mm fans (140, 280, 420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), 560) in different thicknesses (common ones are 30mm, 45mm and 60mm). For your config (depending on your CPU) a single 30mm thick 240mm radiator should suffice. Always double check the compatibility with your case for larger rads, though if you're not sure what size of rad fits in your case.

8. What kind of reservoir do you want? You already mentioned that you wanted a res/pump combo. That basically leaves you with the choice of size for your res and the type of pump you want. The two leading liquid-cooling pumps are the Laing D5 and DDC with the D5 being a lot larger and the DDC tending to run quite hot (DDC also has higher head pressure but a lower flow rate, though that shouldn't matter too much for your purposes). Both can be purchased with different pump tops (basically the finish of the pump) and as reservoir combo units.

Sorry for the extremely long post but this should give you a pretty good overview of PC water cooling :)

One last note: Please do keep in mind that custom water cooling can be really expensive ($450+ for a new custom loop).

06.jpg

WHIPLASH

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @4.7GHz

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2x8GB @3000MHz

MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus VIII Ranger

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2

PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS

CASE: Fractal Design Define S

There's a company over in that region that made aio kits for gpu's. They have been for a little while now. Unfortunately I don't remember their name but I'm sure someone will. Really depends on your budget. Not sure about that pcb though. A CPU aio may be the only choice ATM. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

EVGA has one that supposedly works with any pascal card that has similar board layout to the founders edition. I decided to just go custom loop instead of messing around like that 

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q