Why do people hate BuzzFeed so much?

AniJan

BuzzFeed seems fine to me. So why are people always hating on them all the time?

I get the feminist shit, and other controversy bullshit is just horrible, but people are constantly nagging on them even when they don't make those kind of videos.

Note: Yes, I know. The surveys are also shit.

You may want to check out Luke's kickfarted video on why he's shady on BuzzFeed. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

17 minutes ago, AniJan said:

BuzzFeed seems fine to me. So why are people always hating on them all the time?

I get the feminist shit, and other controversy bullshit is just horrible, but people are constantly nagging on them even when they don't make those kind of videos.

Its sjw feminazi bullshit filled to the brim with nu male cucks and diversity hires.

Because that's pretty much all they post. 

You haven't offered anything that they actually post that shouldn't warrant bashing. Likely because the closest they get to unbiased is their shitty top 53 lists. 

28 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

Buzzfeed is good for food videos, they're pure garbage when trying to be political. 

They're paid actors, literally pointless videos.

Buzzfeed is one of the most cancerous "journalistic" sites on the planet, it has less credibility than the onion, and is entirely clickbait.

Liking Buzzfeed is similar to liking dogshit, only the retarded or insane can actually do so.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

People somewhat tolerated them when they just made click bait videos that occasionally were funny.  However as their videos began focusing on more serious subject matter they did so in the same click bait manner they always have.

16 hours ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

Its sjw feminazi bullshit filled to the brim with nu male cucks and diversity hires.

Are we playing alt-right bingo and no one told me?

Seriously though, Buzzfeed is just clickbait. Some of it is entertaining, but it's impossible to take as a serious source of information.

3 hours ago, Monkey Dust said:

Are we playing alt-right bingo and no one told me?

Seriously though, Buzzfeed is just clickbait. Some of it is entertaining, but it's impossible to take as a serious source of information.

ooooh alt right, lets pretend the alt right is as numerous and pervasive as cultural Marxists.

lets pretend the alt right isnt a completely normal and reactionary response to sjws/cultural Marxists.

28 minutes ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

ooooh alt right, lets pretend the alt right is as numerous and pervasive as cultural Marxists.

lets pretend the alt right isnt a completely normal and reactionary response to sjws/cultural Marxists.

WTF is a cultural marxist? Marxism is primarily concerned with economics, not culture.

21 hours ago, AniJan said:

No, you apparently don't get the feminist shit seeing how one of the shittiest persons spreading misinformation on gamergate is running for fucking congress. This is thanks to motherfuckers like Buzzfeed that give them a platform.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Just now, Misanthrope said:

No, you apparently don't get the feminist shit seeing how one of the shittiest persons spreading misinformation on gamergate is running for fucking congress. This is thanks to motherfuckers like Buzzfeed that give them a platform.

oh.

god.

and who is this congress candidate?

2 minutes ago, AniJan said:

oh.

god.

and who is this congress candidate?

Brianna Wu, this fucking mouthbreather (prepare for a heavy bias against her): 

I know the video is long but just watch a few minutes. Or if you can stomach it, watch Anita and Quinn speech at the U.N....Yes that UN, that's the power feminists are gathering so no wonder there is a really strong opposition movement spontaneously coming out against them.

-------

Current Rig

-------

19 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Brianna Wu, this fucking mouthbreather (prepare for a heavy bias against her): 

I know the video is long but just watch a few minutes. Or if you can stomach it, watch Anita and Quinn speech at the U.N....Yes that UN, that's the power feminists are gathering so no wonder there is a really strong opposition movement spontaneously coming out against them.

That dude looks like a chick.

2 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

That dude looks like a chick.

He's/she's a transgender.

1 minute ago, Kloaked said:

He's/she's a transgender.

I was just kidding, he doesn't really look like a woman.

2 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

I was just kidding, he doesn't really look like a woman.

Aside from that, they can be level-headed sometimes. However, they are stuck in their echo chamber and it's sad.

1 minute ago, Kloaked said:

Aside from that, they can be level-headed sometimes. However, they are stuck in their echo chamber and it's sad.

I've only known one transgender person ever, and god damn if he wasn't annoying. 

Maybe he was trying too hard to be feminine but he ended up pissing off even my very tolerant biology teacher/

lol the Trump supporters are being opening transphobic, there's a surprise. You might not like her, or disagree with her, but she's a fucking woman. Respect that.

1 minute ago, AcornEyes said:

I've only known one transgender person ever, and god damn if he wasn't annoying. 

Maybe he was trying too hard to be feminine but he ended up pissing off even my very tolerant biology teacher/

Briana hasn't played the muh transgender card in a while, least I haven't heard about it (isn't saying much).

This is someone who is "transgender" who calls out what they've coined "transtrenders" and the lot for being snowflakes. This person has been bullied from the oh so tolerant people who absolutely hate the "alt right".

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDmCBKaKOtOrEqgsL4-3C8Q