Vinyl wrap

Buzz301

Is there place you can Order custom vynal wrap from, Like use your own image.

I'd like to Rick a d Morty theme my PC. My lightj g is already Rick and Mortyish so I'd like to wrap my s340 in something to match.

What you can do is get a custom printed sticker from a local marketing/flyer printing thingy.

I don't know what it's called D: they print marketing material, usually they can also print massive stickers or something.

At least that's what i did when i wanted a custom designed sticker for my notebook.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

1 minute ago, samcool55 said:

What you can do is get a custom printed sticker from a local marketing/flyer printing thingy.

I don't know what it's called D: they print marketing material, usually they can also print massive stickers or something.

At least that's what i did when i wanted a custom designed sticker for my notebook.

Humm not sure of any near me I'll have to see.

1 minute ago, Buzz301 said:

Humm not sure of any near me I'll have to see.

Yeah i thought the same when i was looking for one, and it turned out there was one that's like a 3 minute detour of my daily commute :D

There are probably more around than you think actually, just make sure they can make a sticker or something similar.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

What you're looking for is a vinyl cutting and printing shop. I work for one myself and we do many different signs and vinyl wraps. Vinyl isn't all that expensive so if you can find a local shop, then you'd be golden. One thing to consider is that if you're just getting a sticker than those are easy to apply yourself. If you plan to get a full vinyl wrap of the entire case, then it might be best to have that shop wrap it for you or find a friend that is fairly capable to do it. Wraps can be a bit tricky if you've never done one before.

Main: AMD Ryzen 1600x | Custom Loop | Gigabyte Aorus X370 Gaming K5 | EVGA GTX 1070 Hybrid | Corsair 400C | 32GB (4X8GB) Corsair Vengeance Black DDR4 | Seasonic X-650 PSU | Samsung 960 EVO 256GB | Intel 520 240GB | Seagate Firecuda 1TB SSHD | Windows 10 Pro | LG 25UM58-P | Asus VS247H-P | Corsair Ironclaw RGB Mouse | Corsair Strafe Keyboard

25 minutes ago, Buzz301 said:

Is there place you can Order custom vynal wrap from, Like use your own image.

I'd like to Rick a d Morty theme my PC. My lightj g is already Rick and Mortyish so I'd like to wrap my s340 in something to match.

Look for signage or custom vinyl wrap places like for vehicles they can usually cut out custom designs.