Air cooling my S340 Elite, lots of questions and i need help ^^

Hi guys, built my computer in the beginning of december and i love it <3! I have an Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark S motherboard and a NZXT S340 Elite case, and i'm not too fond of the sound. I live in Norway and have a job, so money isn't really a problem, but i'd like to not spend too much money to fix this. So my computer gets somewhat loud, and i have no idea about fancurves or anything like that, so i really need your help. (Important bit is here/questions) So my questions are, how can i find out which fans are the ones to produce the most sounds, should i remove the fans on my motherboard (Installed both motherboard fans), should i replace my 2 stock fans (Got a Corsair ML120 Pro in the front aswell), should i get the Grid V2 or is there any other preferred fan hub (Or are they really even worth it? Got enough fan connectors on my motherboard)? 

So i really like the ML Pros, and my initial thought was to just buy more of those and a Grid V2 so i don't have to worry about having to make custom fancurves in my bios, but i've heard there's a lot of problems with the fans having to go down on lower speeds if they're PWM. And then i thought i could get some Noctua fans in front and put my ML pro in the back/maybe buy another one in the top too, and hook the noctua fans and the ml pro(s) in the back, but i have no clue about Noctua fans, there's just so many xD. 

Sorry about posting so many questions in one thread, it's just that i'm kinda clueless about fans.

Smaller fans/higher rpm equals loud noise. You should remove the 2 small fans on the motherbord.

Also take a pwm fan curve program like asus ai suite and manually set how fast your  4 pin fans spin aka how load they are.

MAIN BUILD!

6 minutes ago, MilitantCro said:

Smaller fans/higher rpm equals loud noise. You should remove the 2 small fans on the motherbord.

Also take a pwm fan curve program like asus ai suite and manually set how fast your  4 pin fans spin aka how load they are.

Oh my god, i didn't even knew that that was what AI Suite 3 was for. Thanks a lot! I really appreciate the help <3

Stop fans with your hands to identify which fans are too noisy.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.