PSU power requirement

Hi, im buying a prebuilt i5 2400 system and was upgrading it by putting in a gtx 1050 and was wondering 2 things, one  does it need to be a MiniTower or Desktop or can i buy a SmalFormFactor or UltraSmallFormFactor for it. And my second question was, I wouldnt need to upgrade the PSU right? Because the gtx 1050 also has low power consumption. And I think i could go with the 1050ti also because they have the same power specs.

Edit: Would i need to buy the mini version of the card?

1 minute ago, Thread212 said:

It depends on the case if the case is itx or something like that it often has sfx psu.

in that case u have to buy sfx psu so it can fit into ur case.

but if it use atx form factor then u can just use common desktop atx psu.

how much wattage ur current psu have?

im still browsing i5 2400 systems, but doesnt the 1050 not need any power connectors other than to the motherbaord? would i still need an atx PSU, and i was looking to spend about $120ish on an i5 2400 system (windows and an HDD would be great) and i was going to add 4 gb of ram because most of them have 4 already, since im adding ram i can mix sets correct?

It's hard to tell if the prebuilt PSU will be enough without actually looking at it. However as a generality, a prebuilt that is a proper desktop/minitower (has 4 full size expansion slots) will have a 300-400W PSU stock, which will be enough to handle a 1050 upgrade. 

"Rawr XD"