LFG Voice Chat group!

lewwys

Hey all! 

Pretty much as the title says! Looking for a Casual Voice chat group for PC gaming! 

18/UK

Peace out.

23 minutes ago, lewwys said:

Hey all! 

Pretty much as the title says! Looking for a Casual Voice chat group for PC gaming! 

18/UK

Peace out.

I don't specially have a voice chat group but I have a small group of individuals which are mature and vetted.

I'm the admin of a Discord Chat and I run it in a semi professional manner. There are quite a few capable mods on there. The only issue is that there's not too many people (22 people in total including me).

If you'd like to join then PM me.

Edited by AluminiumTech
added amount of people in the group.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

6 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

I don't specially have a voice chat group but I have a small group of individuals which are mature and vetted.

I'm the admin of a Discord Chat and I run it in a semi professional manner. There are quite a few capable mods on there. The only issue is that there's not too many people (22 people in total including me).

If you'd like to join then PM me.

I've sent you a DM buddy ?

My group is extremely small but we have few rules and are more like a group of social rejects that happened to find each other some how.

PM if interested, we use TS.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit