Recommended Mice for Left Handed

datho
1 minute ago, grimreeper132 said:

I'm not really a programmer but it's handy even still, I mean Taran will probably have a similar one due to his stupid amount of macros, I'd imagine.

Lol, I'm pretty sure that even that huge amount of macros won't satisfy him

While very expensive the G900 Spectrum is a pretty awesome mouse that allows for both right AND left use with replacable buttons and a really nice to use software to configure everything. I've been using it for awhile now and it's great.
 But again it's very expensive.

6 hours ago, AdmiralMeowmix said:

While very expensive the G900 Spectrum is a pretty awesome mouse that allows for both right AND left use with replacable buttons and a really nice to use software to configure everything. I've been using it for awhile now and it's great.
 But again it's very expensive.

Thanks mate! As you already mentioned it's expensive and it is way above my budget (which is around 60, and it costs here in local stores about 240 (!!!!!!)).

43 minutes ago, datho said:

Thanks mate! As you already mentioned it's expensive and it is way above my budget (which is around 60, and it costs here in local stores about 240 (!!!!!!)).

240 what? Because in most currency's that is somewhat absurd but would be an absolute steal in Yen xD

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

1 minute ago, Rupe said:

240 what? Because in most currency's that is somewhat absurd but would be an absolute steal in Yen xD

USD

2 minutes ago, datho said:

USD

Oh ok, i was just confused cas earlier in the thread you said you didn't live in the states, otherwise that is what i would've assumed, i guess you just did the conversion for us

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

1 hour ago, Rupe said:

Oh ok, i was just confused cas earlier in the thread you said you didn't live in the states, otherwise that is what i would've assumed, i guess you just did the conversion for us

Yeah, I did. :)