Recommended Mice for Left Handed

datho

Hey people,

I'm looking for a nice mice the would fit my left hand. I've seen many mice on the internet but, especially Razer's DeathAdder (which swapped the left and right click keys for some reason) and Roccat's Kiro (which doesn't have even 1 decent review as far as I can tell).

I don't care about RGB but it can be a bonus. Macro keys is fine, however I don't need more than 2.

I also understood that Razer Taipan can be used with left hand however I understood it has tracking problem.

Would like to hear your recommendations for the best left handed gaming mice in 2017!

Thanks

Me and a friend looked for a left handed gaming mice, and there is nothing really, if you want one that is just a plain mouse there's several of them, but if you want anything with 2 or more macros good luck, as we found nothing.

The owner of "too many" computers, called

The Lord of all Toasters (1920X 1080ti 32GB)

The Toasted Controller (i5 4670, R9 380, 24GB)

The Semi Portable Toastie machine (i7 3612QM (was an i3) intel HD 4000 16GB)'

Bread and Butter Pudding (i7 7700HQ, 1050ti, 16GB)

Pinoutbutter Sandwhich (raspberry pi 3 B)

The Portable Slice of Bread (N270, HAHAHA, 2GB)

Muffinator (C2D E6600, Geforce 8400, 6GB, 8X2TB HDD)

Toastbuster (WIP, should be cool)

loaf and let dough (A printer that doesn't print black ink)

The Cheese Toastie (C2D (of some sort), GTX 760, 3GB, win XP gaming machine)

The Toaster (C2D, intel HD, 4GB, 2X1TB NAS)

Matter of Loaf and death (some old shitty AMD laptop)

windybread (4X E5470, intel HD, 32GB ECC) (use coming soon, maybe)

And more, several more

Industry-wide left handed oppresion

Quote and/or tag people using @ otherwise they don't get notified of your response!

The HUMBLE Computer:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X • Noctua NH-U12A • ASUS STRIX X570-F • Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 • GIGABYTE Nvidia GTX1080 G1 • FRACTAL DESIGN Define C w/ blue Meshify C front • Corsair RM750x (2018) • OS: Kingston KC2000 1TB GAMES: Intel 660p 1TB DATA: Seagate Desktop 2TB • Acer Predator X34P 34" 3440x1440p 120 Hz IPS curved Ultrawide • Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Brown • Logitech G502 HERO / Logitech MX Master 3

Notebook:  HP Spectre x360 13" late 2018

Core i7 8550U • 16GB DDR3 RAM • 512GB NVMe SSD • 13" 1920x1080p 120 Hz IPS touchscreen • dual Thunderbolt 3

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

I dont know any left handed specifically but ambidextrous if thats ok?

I guess it's also fine, the Roccat Kiro is ambidextrous and can be customized.

3 minutes ago, grimreeper132 said:

Me and a friend looked for a left handed gaming mice, and there is nothing really, if you want one that is just a plain mouse there's several of them, but if you want anything with 2 or more macros good luck, as we found nothing.

The DeathAdder is market as one tho

1 minute ago, vojta.pokorny said:

Industry-wide left handed oppresion

Lol :D Guess it just a usual matter of supply and demand :(

1 minute ago, datho said:

The DeathAdder is market as one tho

With the Deathadder for what he was thinking of doing, simultaneously playing two fps's at once cause he could, that didn't have enough macros, and so that wasn't an option, and yes it's a nice mouse and all but mine cost £10 less, has more macros and I find it really comfy.

And more, several more

4 minutes ago, datho said:

Looks like if your wanting macros on the left side this is the best mouse for you

the A3050 (Sensor) isn't the best but as long as you aren't into competitive shooters you will be fine 

4 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Looks like if your wanting macros on the left side this is the best mouse for you

the A3050 (Sensor) isn't the best but as long as you aren't into competitive shooters you will be fine 

Thnaks! I'm not into FPS games however I want to buy something decent so if the sensor is not recommended I'll stay away from it currently. It still an option though if I won't be able to find an alternative. 

5 minutes ago, grimreeper132 said:

With the Deathadder for what he was thinking of doing, simultaneously playing two fps's at once cause he could, that didn't have enough macros, and so that wasn't an option, and yes it's a nice mouse and all but mine cost £10 less, has more macros and I find it really comfy.

Lol, what's yours?

Just now, datho said:

meanwhile on Wikipedia:

left hand black magic.jpg

Quote and/or tag people using @ otherwise they don't get notified of your response!

The HUMBLE Computer:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X • Noctua NH-U12A • ASUS STRIX X570-F • Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 • GIGABYTE Nvidia GTX1080 G1 • FRACTAL DESIGN Define C w/ blue Meshify C front • Corsair RM750x (2018) • OS: Kingston KC2000 1TB GAMES: Intel 660p 1TB DATA: Seagate Desktop 2TB • Acer Predator X34P 34" 3440x1440p 120 Hz IPS curved Ultrawide • Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Brown • Logitech G502 HERO / Logitech MX Master 3

Notebook:  HP Spectre x360 13" late 2018

Core i7 8550U • 16GB DDR3 RAM • 512GB NVMe SSD • 13" 1920x1080p 120 Hz IPS touchscreen • dual Thunderbolt 3

Thnaks! I'm not into FPS games however I want to buy something decent so if the sensor is not recommended I'll stay away from it currently. It still an option though if I won't be able to find an alternative. 

Lol, what's yours?

It is recommended, Its a good mediocre sensor I'm just saying its not the best for the price  but at this situation with you being left handed, its a price I would pay

Check out the other mice I've listed, they have very good well regarded sensors

6 minutes ago, datho said:

Lol, what's yours?

I have a Trust GXT 166 MMO (there is hundreds of versions of it at the same price from several companies, but  really like it)

https://www.amazon.com/Trust-Gaming-Laser-Mouse-Laptop/dp/B00HTIYROG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484781459&sr=8-1&keywords=Trust+GXT+166

(if you get one of the other knock offs it will be cheaper, there is thousands of them, as it's $70 there and it was £30 for me, roughly $40)

here's another version of it but cheaper, by another company

https://www.amazon.com/UtechSmart-Venus-16400-Precision-Gaming/dp/B00FNKMVUO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484781677&sr=8-1&keywords=gaming+mouse+18+button

And more, several more

7 minutes ago, Aytex said:

It is recommended, Its a good mediocre sensor I'm just saying its not the best for the price  but at this situation with you being left handed, its a price I would pay

Check out the other mice I've listed, they have very good well regarded sensors

Thanks, I understand. I will now look for reviews on those you listed.

8 minutes ago, vojta.pokorny said:

meanwhile on Wikipedia:

left hand black magic.jpg

Lol :D:D

4 minutes ago, grimreeper132 said:

I have a Trust GXT 166 MMO (there is hundreds of versions of it at the same price from several companies, but  really like it)

https://www.amazon.com/Trust-Gaming-Laser-Mouse-Laptop/dp/B00HTIYROG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484781459&sr=8-1&keywords=Trust+GXT+166

(if you get one of the other knock offs it will be cheaper, there is thousands of them, as it's $70 there and it was £30 for me, roughly $40)

here's another version of it but cheaper, by another company

https://www.amazon.com/UtechSmart-Venus-16400-Precision-Gaming/dp/B00FNKMVUO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484781677&sr=8-1&keywords=gaming+mouse+18+button

Thanks, but I don't need that much macros lol

31 minutes ago, Aytex said:

I dont know any left handed specifically but ambidextrous if thats ok?

G303

Zowie FK

Zowie ZA

DM1 PRO

G303 - according to this video this is for right handed people although it's symmetric:

DM1 Pro - also doesn't look like an ambidextrous mice, it has macro keys on the left side and seem like it was built for right-handed.

The Zowie FK & ZA series are officially designed for both left and right handed people so it's an option although it comes with expensive price. Thanks!

Edzel, please make a video of comparison between all type of mice for left-handed people! We are %12 of world population and still ignored by the industry as @vojta.pokorny stated :)

19 minutes ago, datho said:

Thanks, I understand. I will now look for reviews on those you listed.

Lol :D:D

Thanks, but I don't need that much macros lol

I don't either, but I have them I only use 6 of them (excluding rmb, lmb scroll)

And more, several more

3 minutes ago, datho said:

G303 - according to this video this is for right handed people although it's symmetric:

DM1 Pro - also doesn't look like an ambidextrous mice, it has macro keys on the left side and seem like it was built for right-handed.

The Zowie FK & ZA series are officially designed for both left and right handed people so it's an option although it comes with expensive price. Thanks!

Edzel, please make a video of comparison between all type of mice for left-handed people! We are %12 of world population and still ignored by the industry as @vojta.pokorny stated :)

I've got a left handed friend who went from the DA to a g303 and said it was fine

Can't go wrong with zowie

I've got a left handed friend who went from the DA to a g303 and said it was fine

Can't go wrong with zowie

Wow, it seem to be not very comfortable for left handed guy. Interesting. 

And I guess the Zowie is really high quality, I'll look into more options because it's expensive and I want to make sure I reviewed all options.

4 minutes ago, grimreeper132 said:

I don't either, but I have them I only use 6 of them (excluding rmb, lmb scroll)

Can you use it to run programs? Or start custom exe?

----

Just saw the MX610 by Logitech which is probably discontinued. Because it's so rare it goes for super high prices on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=logitech+mx610&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xlogitech+mx610+left.TRS0&_nkw=logitech+mx610+left&_sacat=0

Wow, it seem to be not very comfortable for left handed guy. Interesting. 

And I guess the Zowie is really high quality, I'll look into more options because it's expensive and I want to make sure I reviewed all options.

If you live near a bestbuy they most likley will have one out for demo try one out yourself

Zowie isn't that "high quality" they are highly regarded but in terms of Quality there are much better mouse (That aren't left handed though)

If you live near a bestbuy they most likley will have one out for demo try one out yourself

Zowie isn't that "high quality" they are highly regarded but in terms of Quality there are much better mouse (That aren't left handed though)

I don't live in the US (sadly) and even getting the left handed version of DeathAdder is hard (the Zowie is sold here however). Thank for complimenting my English though!

And yeah, I mean relatively...:( I'm starting to think that I should just buy right handed one and get used to it somehow...

I don't live in the US (sadly) and even getting the left handed version of DeathAdder is hard (the Zowie is sold here however). Thank for complimenting my English though!

And yeah, I mean relatively...:( I'm starting to think that I should just buy right handed one and get used to it somehow...

Well good luck in finding a mouse that fits you :) 

Well good luck in finding a mouse that fits you :) 

Thanks! you helped me a lot.

If someone can refer Edzel to this thread (I really like his reviews and he seems to be the guy the covers mice stuff on LTT) it would be great.

I want to ask him if he can make a comparison video between left handed mice. Thanks in advance

12 hours ago, datho said:

Can you use it to run programs? Or start custom exe?

yea you can get it to start programs, e.g. I have Gyazo for screen shots set to Alt + CTRL + G, which I have programmed onto my mouse as well to be side button 13 (I think, I'm not at home so can't check), and I have the Gyazo Gif one to another button, so yea programs are possible, I also have my media keys on it as well as two single keys . and p which I use for gaming, as they aren't usually mapped to be anything in games, so it causes no issues and means I can use them as well to game. and with the exe, no idea, probably possible, but I've never tried to do it.

And more, several more

27 minutes ago, grimreeper132 said:

yea you can get it to start programs, e.g. I have Gyazo for screen shots set to Alt + CTRL + G, which I have programmed onto my mouse as well to be side button 13 (I think, I'm not at home so can't check), and I have the Gyazo Gif one to another button, so yea programs are possible, I also have my media keys on it as well as two single keys . and p which I use for gaming, as they aren't usually mapped to be anything in games, so it causes no issues and means I can use them as well to game. and with the exe, no idea, probably possible, but I've never tried to do it.

Wow, really cool. If your'e a programmer the options are endless! Just need to find a proper mouse

4 hours ago, woll3 said:

Well, Cougar 450M and especially the TorQ X5 Optical are good alternatives.

The TorQ isn't available here however the 450M is available and it looks awesome! Thanks, I might end up buying one. 

Just now, datho said:

Wow, really cool. If your'e a programmer the options are endless! Just need to find a proper mouse

I'm not really a programmer but it's handy even still, I mean Taran will probably have a similar one due to his stupid amount of macros, I'd imagine.

And more, several more