MG248Q Cable Management

AFlyingBuffalo

Is there  a way to remove that plastic piece covering the cable management hole? It seems like it's removable but I can't find anything in the instructions or online about it.

20170118_101027.jpg

2 minutes ago, mok said:

?

But there's a piece of plastic on the back where I circled on the picture, it prevents even the tiny power plug going though the hole.

18 minutes ago, AFlyingBuffalo said:

But there's a piece of plastic on the back where I circled on the picture, it prevents even the tiny power plug going though the hole.

but i feel like youre supposed to route the cable through the hole in the front, and down the back opening - with that said it feels a little small for that

you could try prying it gently with a flat screw-driver around all sides  of that plastic piece

Photography / Finance / Gaming

4 minutes ago, mok said:

but i feel like youre supposed to route the cable through the hole in the front, and down the back opening - with that said it feels a little small for that

you could try prying it gently with a flat screw-driver around all sides  of that plastic piece

I tried routing it through the front but it was even more difficult, ill try prying it off when i get home

4 minutes ago, AFlyingBuffalo said:

I tried routing it through the front but it was even more difficult, ill try prying it off when i get home

before you try that consider filing a ticket with asus support and just ask them if this is supposed to come off for cable management

Photography / Finance / Gaming

i have the same monitor and i was able to pop the back plastic back on no problem

19 hours ago, sloviper said:

i have the same monitor and i was able to pop the back plastic back on no problem

Ive tried pushing it off from the front but it refuses to give

• 11 months later...